North Pines Assisted Living

Reviews of North Pines Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for North Pines Assisted Living

February 07, 2014

By Roy12

My dad had used North Pines Assisted Living just for two months and then he passed away. It was a much smaller facility. It was clean and there were no funny smells. Because it was a much smaller facility, they were able to give I believe better one-on-one care with seniors with advance dementia and that's what I was looking for. They were better equipped to assist my father's particular condition. I was impressed with it. The staff was incredible. They were the most caring and loving people. Very genuine. My dad just had a room and it was freshly painted. It was clean, nothing fancy, but very nice. It was smaller yet that's all he really needed. Food was excellent. They actually invited us over the holidays and we tasted several meals there and it was very nice. For activities, they had arts and crafts, regular music, etc. They did exercise with them. They had activities everyday. Overall, they were good.

Services and Amenities of North Pines Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: Yes

Types of care

• Memory Care

About North Pines Assisted Living

North Pines Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Manchester, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living and Care Homes. Contact North Pines Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of North Pines Assisted Living