GreenTree at Mt. Vernon
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of GreenTree at Mt. Vernon
Assisted Living Reviews for GreenTree at Mt. Vernon
October 29, 2018
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Costs for GreenTree at Mt. Vernon
Services and Amenities of GreenTree at Mt. Vernon
- All Inclusive Rent
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3495/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4995/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 112
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 2197849
About GreenTree at Mt. Vernon
You will have an opportunity to make your contribution to our family, which makes GreenTree at Mt. Vernon the distinctive place that it is – it is people that make a community. We recognize that people make all the difference. Treating people well – with respect, trust, care, and good humor – can be quite contagious.
GreenTree at Mt. Vernon is a place of vibrancy and life-promoting meaning and joy in the lives of residents, families, and our team members. Elders inspire us, motivate us, guide, and direct us. As we work to create an empowering, caring, growing culture for elders, we are also creating our own future. After all, we are all elders-in-waiting!
Benefits of Mt. Vernon Illinois Assisted Living include:
- 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
- Weekly Housekeeping
- 24/7 security
- Assistance with needs of daily living. (assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management, mobility assistance, and more!
- Social programs designed to keep people active and engaged in life and their surroundings
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person
- Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone
- Monitoring of Health and General well-being
- A “Growth and Wellness Plan” is created in partnership with you to discuss which services will meet your needs
Memory Care Benefits: Our Dementia-specific programming includes :
- Empathetic communication approaches to maintain self-esteem, and to attend to the basic human needs of each individual.
- Special attention is paid to nutrition, physical, social, and cognitive stimulation.
- The Circle of Friends(™) includes music, conversation, movement, and food. This ritual gives a sense of family and validation.
- Music Makes Memories(™) program stimulates the limbic brain, and helps each person maintain a sense of self and purpose and well-being.
- Tiny Stories™ allows us to record the stories we hear each day and capture them in audio recordings. The legacy of each person is maintained.
- *Gen2000(™) is an intergenerational program where teens and care team members facilitate a connection with family and memories through technology.
What Makes Us Special
GreenTree at Mt. Vernon is located in Mr. Vernon which is the county seat of Jefferson County, Illinois. Located in the cross-roads of I-57 and I-64, Mt. Vernon is the perfect location to settle down. Home to many annual events and festivals, interactive historic landmarks, outdoor recreation adventures – there are things to do for everyone. With rich history, Mt. Vernon is now a thriving city with a growing arts culture.Get Costs