Winder Health Care & Rehab Center

Winder Health Care & Rehab Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Winder Health Care & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Winder Health Care & Rehab Center

November 30, 2013

I was very sad that my mother was at Winder Health because the facility is not up to date. They don't have enough people to take care of all the patients. It seemed to me that if anything happened, then you just give them another drug and that's why we had to get my mother out of there. It was just not acceptable. Their rehab people like the PT, OT and her swallow therapist, on the other hand, were highly professional. But if your parent is staying there, you're still sad everyday when you leave them because you don't know if you're going to be taken care of not. So I wouldn't recommend that people go there because they just don't employ enough people to take care of all these 150 patients. In fact, they only pay the people that are doing much of the work $8 an hour. Therefore, they get a lower grade of employee taking care of these people.

August 21, 2012

By SouthpawGA

It has been my experience that Winder Health Care is a very heartless place. The nurses seem to only want to do their job, and the patients would rather be anywhere else but where they are. It breaks my heart every time I go there. It's bleak, at best. Patients are sitting around in the halls in wheel chairs, either not knowing where they are, or begging for anyone to just talk to them. It's depressing. The nurses ignore everyone, including me. I have to speak up and let them know what I'm there for, even though I'm holding Pizza and it's obvious to everyone who bothers to care. This place is AWFUL. I have seen old men and women with vomit on them. I have seen a couple of nurses disrespect patients who ordered, only to find out a family member ordered. There are no apologies here. It's dark. It's Government at it's best. These people deserve better. Maybe this will help. I hope so. Usually when I go on delivery, I hope I get a good tip. When I go to Winder Health Care, I just hope I don't see something that breaks my heart, or makes me want to call the police. In my job as a delivery driver I can't say anything, so I remain silent. I'd say shut this disgrace down, but I don't have the power.

March 22, 2012

By amber3614

I have visited many assisted living facilities, because I am a personal care assistant working in the health care industry. Winder Health Care is definitely one of the worst nursing homes I have ever visited. When I drove up to the facility, I noticed that the building looked extremely old and run down. Upon entering the building, I noticed that the inside also looked dirty and old. The place was very crowded and the rooms were very small. I felt bad for the residents of the nursing home. Most of the staff wasn't much better. They were rude, and seemed to care more about making money than the happiness and well being of the residents. A few of the staff seemed pretty nice, but even they didn't make up for the run down look of the place. I would never allow my family members to stay here, and I feel sorry for anybody who currently lives here. There are much better facilities around than this nursing home.

About Winder Health Care & Rehab Center

Winder Health Care & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Winder, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Winder Health Care & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Winder Health Care & Rehab Center