Winder Health Care & Rehab Center

Reviews of Winder Health Care & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Winder Health Care & Rehab Center

March 22, 2012

By amber3614

I have visited many assisted living facilities, because I am a personal care assistant working in the health care industry. Winder Health Care is definitely one of the worst nursing homes I have ever visited. When I drove up to the facility, I noticed that the building looked extremely old and run down. Upon entering the building, I noticed that the inside also looked dirty and old. The place was very crowded and the rooms were very small. I felt bad for the residents of the nursing home. Most of the staff wasn't much better. They were rude, and seemed to care more about making money than the happiness and well being of the residents. A few of the staff seemed pretty nice, but even they didn't make up for the run down look of the place. I would never allow my family members to stay here, and I feel sorry for anybody who currently lives here. There are much better facilities around than this nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Winder Health Care & Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Winder Health Care & Rehab Center

Winder Health Care & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Winder, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Winder Health Care & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Winder Health Care & Rehab Center