Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center

Reviews of Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center

August 20, 2012

By Heathbar1

Never going back to this facility again. I only went for a visit, to see if the facility would be up to par for my grandmother and I was appalled by everything I saw and heard while I was there. Staff was running around like crazy, I overheard some what I assume to be cna's in the bathroom talking about how they don't even understand why the facility is taking on more residents so often when the care isn't right for the ones they already have. I couldn't even believe that. The facility wasn't homely or welcoming but had a chaotic atmosphere. One of the residents that I had sat down with and spoke with complained about how their rooms don't get cleaned up properly and how she had over 3 UTI's since she had been there due to the nurses not doing her right. I immediately became apprehensive and didn't need to hear anything further.

July 27, 2011

By Pam R

This is my husband's third nursing home experience. The staff at Tuskawilla are caring, concerned, and very aware of my husband's needs. The facility is beautiful and VERY clean. I am grateful that we found Tuskawilla Rehab and Nursing facility.

About Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center

Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Winter Springs, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center