Cassie Gardens

534 College Dr, Middleburg, FL 32068
Cassie Gardens (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Cassie Gardens

About Cassie Gardens

Welcome to Cassie Gardens!

Experience the new standard in affordable Senior Living. A serene sanctuary at the center of it all, where comfort and convenience meet. Featuring newly constructed residences and a wide variety of amenities, Cassie Gardens brings the best of everything you have been looking for in a Senior Living apartment community. This ideal senior community in Middleburg, Florida provides an active and social lifestyle for seniors 55 and older

Now Leasing!

Come visit us at our on-site leasing trailer!

We're focused on our residents' wants and needs and it shows in our community and apartment amenities. We strive to provide a welcoming atmosphere with all the perks that will make you feel at home.

Our amenities provide our residents with a sense of community. Enjoy our courtyard pavilion with grills, outdoor garden, fitness center, movie room and more!

Paired with our community amenities, our apartment amenities will make your life easy. Our apartments offer spacious floor plans, fully-equipped kitchens, energy efficient appliances and large walk-in closets.

We believe in offering the best amenities for our residents, we'd love for you to come see for yourself! Schedule a tour to see why you'll want to call us home!

Please contact us for details. 7-1-1 TTY