The Senior Hub's Adult Day Service

10190 Bannock Street, Ste. 104, Northglenn, CO 80260
The Senior Hub's Adult Day Service (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Senior Hub's Adult Day Service

About The Senior Hub's Adult Day Service

The Senior Hub, Inc. is a senior services agency offering support and referral to older adults primarily in the north Denver, Colorado metropolitan area. Some of our programs also serve seniors in Aurora and the rural eastern I-70 corridor.

Please click on the "Programs" button at the left side of this page to access descriptive information about our variety of programs, including: Meals on Wheels; Respite Care and In-Home Supportive Services; Senior Solutions; RSVP; Adult Day Service; and Rural Meals on Wheels.

The mission of The Senior Hub, Inc. is to advance the quality of life for older adults through advocacy, community partnerships, and a variety of direct services planned to sustain their independence.

From caregiving to home repair, and respite services (a break for the caregiver) to problem solving and referrals, The Senior Hub, Inc. assists with many issues facing older adults. We also provide opportunities for fulfillment by giving seniors a chance to share their experience and capabilities through community service.

Map of The Senior Hub's Adult Day Service