Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville

Reviews of Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville

Assisted Living Reviews for Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville

August 13, 2016

By Linda244442

Prestige was very nice, but it cost more than we can afford. The staff was very accommodating and explained everything to us. The dining area was large and very nice. You can eat there or in your room.

March 28, 2016

By Teri11

Dad is a resident at Prestige. I like that they are attentive 24/7 because Dad gets up very early and wants his coffee right away. The girls are very accommodating and very quick to let me know if there is something that he wants but does not have. They are very open with the communication. He was a little bit withdrawn when he started and did not want to participate, but they got him going to concerts and attending trips. The staff is excellent, very friendly, and are willing to help. Anything that I ask that they do not know, they find out for me. They are very good.

March 31, 2015

Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville is perfect. The rooms are okay. They are kind of like a motel room. There is a tiny little kitchen which my mom never uses and there is a big bathroom. She is mostly in the living area with the other residents. The food is good. It seems appropriate for her. She does not complain about it. They have activities every day that the residents can participate in like bingo. I am really quite pleased about it. She has dementia and I think she is fine. They seem to care for her and she seems happy and we are happy too. All is well.

May 29, 2012

By randall7777

First of all, the location was quite nice. Presige assisted living is located very near the town's only hospital, complete with pharmacy and adjacent medical buildings. An ambulance, if needed, could be there in less than three minutes. They also had a shuttle service to transport residents to medical appointments in town. The shuttle was also used to transport residents to local shopping centers, or sometimes to give the residents a little local field trip.The staff were patient, caring and professional. The staff would look in on mom in her room to make sure she was O.K. and to offer assistance if needed. They would sometimes come by and remind her that a meal would be ready soon. I never once saw an employee react sharply to my mom. They would speak to her slowly and respectfully and treat her with respect. My mom had some trouble with her cable TV reception, and the maintenance man spent quite of bit of time helping her with the problem until it was resolved. He also put some sliders on her walker, which greatly improved her mobility. Sometimes one of the kitchen staff would bring her a treat to her room, because she didn't always eat in the common room, but ate her own food from a small refrigerator in her room. There are activities such as bingo, bean toss and Wii bowling as well as religious meetings and concerts to enjoy. My mom loves the Wii bowling. The rooms are small but clean and many, like my moms have a walled in patio. The only thing I didn't like is that they had assigned seating in the meal area, because you end up eating with folks you didn't care for. My mom, a discriminating woman, seems to be happy there and that is the best recommendation of all.

November 09, 2011

By beverly1

On Thursday, October 20, I visited this 60 bed facility which accommodates 44 assisted living clients and 16 memory care (secured) living clients. There are currently no vacancies. The entrance area is light and open and appears clean, orderly and very friendly. The receptionist was very helpful and immediately summoned an appropriate person to describe the facility. There are studio apartments; one and two bedroom apartments. The later consisting of over 800 sq ft living space. The usual amenities are available, i.e. 3 meals daily. The price is comparable to other facilities but the memory care section costs more. One ambulatory man seemed most content and at home.

Memory Care Reviews for Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library, 24 Hour Awake Staff

• Pets: Yes

About Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville

Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Expressions Memory Care Community offers an award-winning memory care program. Beautiful grounds with walking paths. Close to Oroville hospital and physician offices. Close to local shopping areas and downtown Oroville. Views of Sutter Buttes and Table Mountain. Close to Parks and Museums. Close to historical landmarks and points of interest.

Map of Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville