Paradise Valley Estates

Reviews of Paradise Valley Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Paradise Valley Estates

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Paradise Valley Estates

August 21, 2015

You give them $300,000, and then you pay a monthly rate of $3000 and any help you need, you pay additional. If you need somebody to help you with pills, that's additional $200 a month, which was just terrible. However, Paradise Valley Estates was very attractive and very nicely done, and they had larger places.

December 30, 2014

By ;;(667

My father has lived here for ten years and loves it! We are pleased with everything about this place. He has made many wonderful new friends.

August 09, 2013

By Paul15

My wife and I move in Paradise Valley Estates because it suits us perfectly. We are in a duplex apartment and it is just right for us. We have a full kitchen, two bedrooms, a den, two bathrooms and two car garages. The staff is very caring, friendly and attentive. The food is very good and with a great variety. We have sports, social and travel activities here. Everything is just what we wanted.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Paradise Valley Estates

About Paradise Valley Estates

Paradise Valley Estates, Northern California's finest continuing care retirement community primarily for retired and honorably discharged military officers, their spouses, and surviving spouses. Located on the edge of Northern California's foothills just 40 miles from San Francisco and Sacramento, Paradise Valley Estates offers everything you need to live life to the fullest: Good times. Good friends. And limitless opportunities for an active, meaningful retirement, doing the things you enjoy most.

Paradise Valley Estates is owned and operated by Northern California Retired Officers Community (NCROC), a California, non-profit corporation that has as its sole mission the management of Paradise Valley Estates.

Map of Paradise Valley Estates