Retirement Center of Arkansas

Reviews of Retirement Center of Arkansas

Independent Living Reviews for Retirement Center of Arkansas

August 30, 2011

By Happysun

This is a great facility, I have a love one living in this facility. The staff members are always nice each time I visit. The outside environment is really nice and quiet; when I sit outside with my family member we always enjoy the nice patio area and the view as well. The inside of the facility is really nice with nice decorations. The rooms are really nice and spacious, which includes a large bathroom. My family member always tell me that are satisfied with the facility and they really enjoy living there. Also, the facility has living room areas that people can go and sit and talk with their friends/family members as well as watch television. I think this is really nice for my family member because they don't have to stay in their apartment all day. And the facility provides other activities as well to keep them busy and happy. And the facility is very safe and staff members are always available if needed. I think this is a great facility and the staff members are very caring.

Costs for Retirement Center of Arkansas

Photos of Retirement Center of Arkansas

Services and Amenities of Retirement Center of Arkansas

• Companion Suites: Semi And Private Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Retirement Center of Arkansas

The Retirement Centers of Arkansas is licensed as a Residential Care Facility by the State of Arkansas. Located in Sherwood it offers a refreshing option for retirement living – all the comforts of home, without any of the hassles.

Residential Care Services:

• Semi-private Occupancy
    • Scheduled transportation for activities
    • Planned social and recreational activities
    • 24-hour trained staff
    • Scheduled transportation to local doctor appointments
    • Three meals daily and snacks
    • All utilities paid except phone & cable
    • Weekly bed linen / laundry service
    • Daily housekeeping service
    • Building and grounds maintenance

Residents may contract privately for Home Health Services through our Home Health Partners

Map of Retirement Center of Arkansas