Sun West Choice Healthcare & Rehab

Reviews of Sun West Choice Healthcare & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Sun West Choice Healthcare & Rehab

June 17, 2013

By Nicole7

Choice is a nice facility. My dad hasn't moved in yet, but he is first on their list. He will be sharing a room and it is sufficient for him. It looked presentable and clean. I did get a walk-through of the facility with the primary manager, so I felt comfortable with her and with what I saw. It is the best choice for him in the area because he is a VA-POW and they give full coverage.

Services and Amenities of Sun West Choice Healthcare & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sun West Choice Healthcare & Rehab

Sun West Choice Healthcare & Rehab is a senior living provider in Sun City West, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sun West Choice Healthcare & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sun West Choice Healthcare & Rehab