The Commons Huntsville, AL

Reviews of The Commons

Independent Living Reviews for The Commons

June 08, 2013

By Linda61149750

The Commons was located in a place where I was very familiar with and have many friends. What I liked the most was the apartment which had one rate regardless of the things you wanted to add. In other words, you did not get an inflated rate and the price of the units were extremely reasonable. I met the co-owner, office directress and another director, all were extremely nice and helpful. The apartments were accessible from the inside hallway and another door went out to the patio. I could also take my little dog with me because there was an area for dog walks. I also liked the idea that they had like a partnership with moving companies which helped the residents move in. It just seemed to have everything I needed and wanted. I thought that I would be extremely happy there.

About The Commons

The Commons is a senior living provider in Huntsville, Alabama that offers residents Independent Living. Contact The Commons for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Commons