17 Home Health Agencies Serving Greenville County, SC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 4 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Greenville County. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Greenville County 5.0 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Greenville County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Home Health Agencies by city: Home Health Agencies in Greenville
Other Options in Greenville County, SC
- In-Home Care in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Hospices in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- All Senior Care in Greenville County, South Carolina
- All Senior Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
Home Health Agencies near Greenville County, SC
- Home Health Agencies in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Anderson County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Oconee County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Cherokee County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Greenwood County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Greenville County
Review of Interim HealthCare of Greenville, SC
We have Interim Healthcare of Greenville for my wife. They are one of the oldest agencies in the area. We interviewed 3 other agencies, and they’re the only one that stood out. Even the hospital an... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified home health aide -- which typically follow a hospitalization, injury, or severe illness and are intended to help someone return...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in Medicare (including a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicaid, or in the VA healthcare system, one or all of them will pay the full cost -- meaning there are no co-paym...