7 Home Health Agencies Serving Indiana County, PA
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 1 review below for home healthcare agencies in Indiana County. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Indiana County 4.0 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Indiana County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Indiana County, PA
Home Health Agencies near Indiana County, PA
- Home Health Agencies in Cambria County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Jefferson County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Butler County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Blair County, Pennsylvania
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Indiana County
Review of Visiting Nurse Association of Indiana County
We’ve only been with VNA for about 10 days so it seems to be the best solution to our problem at the moment. We haven’t actually got a bill yet so I can’t speak to that. The scheduling took a littl... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified home health aide -- which typically follow a hospitalization, injury, or severe illness and are intended to help someone return...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?