Newcastle Place

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

12600 N Port Washington Rd #300, Mequon, WI 53092
Newcastle Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Newcastle Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Newcastle Place

September 25, 2020

By Cubs fan

I love my apartment and love being able to look out my window and visit with family. Throughout my time here the staff have been amazing and are so dedicated to their work. The activity programming is wonderful and kept us very busy pre-Covid. I have enjoyed making this my home.

July 31, 2020

By Lharmsen

Since I lost my mobility and ability to breathe and need oxygen I find the workers are so well trained to take care of me I feel the staff treat me as a personal friend and really get to know me and interact with me by name. This gives me a special feeling of importance. Anytime I need something I am met with an immediate solution and response to my problem or dilemma's. The community always assisted with my moving and made me feel safe.

Nursing Home Reviews for Newcastle Place

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Newcastle Place

September 24, 2020

By Sandy SW

I have to say that all the staff at Newcastle are stars! My mother lives in Independent Living and recently broke her wrist. When she fell the rapid responder was there to attend to her. When I went to see her, outside of course, she was very supportive of both my mother and me on deciding what to do next. The staff helped me find the extra help that my mother needed...and even the help as simple as helping her zip her coat! My mother loves the cooking and art classes and the Bingo too!

August 31, 2020

By WHR

Looking for an outstanding Continuous Care Retirement Community, Newcastle Place, Mequon, WI is the right place for you. Friendly residents, an outstanding caring staff, excellent food and nearby medical facilities form the basis for an A+ rating for Newcastle. Visit our community and see for yourself.

August 31, 2020

By Immy

Living at Newcastle is a wonderful experience. It is different now, because of Covid, however the important things are still in place. I feel safe. The staff is caring and concerned. The food I excellent, served daily to our rooms. When Covid is done (soon, I hope) things will return to the gracious and loving style that Newcastle is know to offer. Patience on behalf of everyone is important to reach that goal. Until the, smiling under your mask is in style!

August 06, 2020

By Jack P Rooney

I can't say enough good things about Newcastle Place. It's clean, bright, safe, friendly and warm. It has terrific amenities for the residents and a constant cadence of activities. They have handled Covid 19 with great skill and compassion - and safety. I give it the highest rating.

January 17, 2017

By Mrs Bob

My husband was sent to Newcastle Place for Rehab after a hospital stay. Because of his needs he was placed in skilled nursing. Everyone we encountered from the driver that picked him up at the hospital to the young woman who cleaned his room were more than courteous. The staff was excellent and the care he received was outstanding. The entire facility is clean and inviting. I would not hesitate to recommend Newcastle Place.

January 16, 2017

By dwiesner

The staff were wonderful! The therapy was great. I could not have been more pleased!

October 25, 2016

By Top Reviewer

My wife and I recently moved to Newcastle Place and reside in one of the carriage houses. Our entire Newcastle experience to date has been excellent. The accommodating staff is both knowledgeable and helpful. The residents are friendly and inclusive. The campus with its many amenities is outstanding and the knowledge that additional care service is available as needed is reassuring. Residents have a variety of activities available to them. High marks go to food services which provides residents with a wide variety of choices of outstanding and delicious food.

September 28, 2016

By R.Darling

My mother, who is now 95, has been a resident of Newcastle Place for 6 years. She was in independent living for 5 years and has been in the memory care unit for the last year. Newcastle Place is a beautiful facility and offers first a first environment and excellent continuing care for my mother. All of the staff are well trained professionals who take a personal interest in the residents. I am grateful for the care my mother has received at Newcastle Place

September 15, 2016

By J.A.

As a resident here for five years, I can report being very satisfied with the facility. We have made many new friends who we now consider "family". The meals are excellent and treatment has been exceptional.

August 28, 2016

By Beth Louise

Friendly, interesting people to be with. Beautiful surroundings. Great fitness center with wonderful swimming pool and water exercise classes. Lovely dining rooms with delicious meals. !

By Jim 2103

As a thirteen year resident of Newcastle Place I have had the opportunity to experience practically every phase of senior living. My wife and I had an apartment where we lived until my wife needed skilled care. The care could not have been better. The staff is caring and competent and in my opinion far above the average. We have two dining rooms well managed and well trained chefs and staff. The food and service make dining a pleasure. To keep one fit we have a fitness program and a variety of equipment in the gym-pool and whirlpool. An excellent transportation service; entertainment on a regular basis, outings; church services by our own chaplain. The building and grounds are beautiful and the people are friendly (much like a family). This is without a doubt a five star place to live.

By Nature Mystic

This is a community of welcoming residents and staff who you can engage in conversation, trips, meals and other activities, but if you desire to be alone you can do so. The facilities are visually like a home and not institutional. Residents can suggest activities or trips and the staff will move on with the planning and scheduling. Communications with the residents are extensive with a staff newsletter, bulletin board postings and a resident written and picture newsletter. Transportation is provided for all purposes and nature abounds in and on the campus grounds and ponds.

By Corinne123

I have lived at Newcastle for 13 years and have enjoyed all facilities, faculty and appreciate their ability to "keep us alive" . We have everything we need and my family is very happy that I am content and happy also. I would recommend this living to anyone. It could not be more perfect. I have the best in life and am very grateful.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (17) See fewer reviews

• Memory Care

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: , ,

About Newcastle Place

Newcastle Place is a senior living provider in Mequon, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Newcastle Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Newcastle Place