Ridgeview Highlands

Reviews of Ridgeview Highlands

Independent Living Reviews for Ridgeview Highlands

October 02, 2018

By Paul

I enjoyed Ridgeview Highlands very much. I lived there for a year and a half in an excellent townhouse. The amenities were all very good and the activities were pretty much self-motivated. There were some group potlucks and group activities in the way of card playing. It was more of an independent living rather than an assisted living. My interactions with any of the staff were excellent. They had a garden that you could plant things in. It was a very excellent place to live.

July 17, 2017

By Barbara T

We are moving into Ridgeview Highlands this weekend. It's very nice. Everybody is very friendly, cooperative, and answered all our questions. They don't have assisted living, but other than that, everything else is what we were looking for. They have a community room and a fitness room, but they do not serve meals. The unit we are taking is a townhouse unit but is just 1 floor. The garage is underneath us. We have 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a kitchen, a dining room, a den-living room with a fireplace, and a laundry facility right in the unit. There is a balcony and a chair lift going up and down the stairs.

August 16, 2016

By AM176431

My mom has lived in Ridgeview for almost nine years now, and she loved it there. The staff was helpful at all times. My sister lived a mile from there, and we had an extensive communication with the staff. They tried to do everything to help mom maintain her apartment there. They are packed full of activities, and she used to be the social club director there. They really tried to vary the activities and availability to suit everybody’s wants and lifestyles.

May 10, 2015

By Gary104672350

Ridgeview Highlands is very nice. Mom had a two-bedroom apartment, and we’re getting adjusted to it. They do a lot of landscaping. Mom cooks her own food. They have a maintenance guy. They have occasional activities. It was a well maintained community.

About Ridgeview Highlands

Ridgeview Highlands is a senior living provider in Appleton, Wisconsin that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Ridgeview Highlands for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ridgeview Highlands