About Columbia Ridge Senior Living
At Columbia Ridge we have a special connection to the legacy of our residents, past and present. Our building is decorated with the honors and memories of all of our proudest Armed Forces Veterans who have served our country. Whatever your legacy has been to our community we honor you and look forward to celebrating your past and your future with us.
We offer Studio and One-bedroom, private apartments complete with private bath and roll-in shower. All our apartment homes are bright and airy, climate controlled with kitchenettes. These services are included.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- Dining. Our Culinary Experience includes three meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services weekly for your convenience
- Scheduled transportation for appointments, shopping and outings
- Emergency communication system for your security
- All utilities are included in monthly rent except cable and telephone
- 24-hour staffing to respond to your needs
- A Private Dining Room for family get-togethers and celebrations
- Multiple Activities and events weekly
- Lobby Library for quiet enjoyment or lively book club discussions
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop for your convenience
- Whirlpool Spa to help you relax and rejuvenate
- Computer/Internet access to keep you connected
- Pets are part of your family so they are welcome here
- “VA Connects” is our special program and information for veterans
- And… Personalized Care Services are available and may be provided based on your individual care needs. Fees may be additional.
What Makes Us Special
Just minutes from downtown Portland, Oregon, Washougal, Washington, is the gateway to the Gorge on the banks of the Columbia River. Popular for its beautiful waterfalls, spectacular views and scenic resorts, this well-known vacation area is the site of our Columbia Ridge Senior Living community.