Meridian at Stone Creek

Reviews of Meridian at Stone Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Meridian at Stone Creek

November 08, 2021

By Dennis

I toured Meridian at Stone Creek for my wife and it's an excellent facility. I met, I think, two of the staff. The place looked very, very well maintained and they were very friendly and answered any questions I had. I saw the dining room, the recreation area, or the outside area, and I saw the main area. I also saw some rooms and they're clean, small, but fine. I think they do some arts and crafts stuff, and they provide areas for people to get together and play cards and that kind of stuff.

Dennis, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit.

October 15, 2021

By Gneiding Family

Nice, clean facility Kind caring staff

Hello, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put resident experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words.

October 13, 2021

By Hansens

There are many facilities in the area but none of them compare with The Meridian at Stone Creek. My husband and I toured a few places before deciding that this was the place for my parents. We moved them up from California to be closer to us and although they've only been here a month they are super happy with their new home. They live in a 2 bdrm 2 bth and find that there's enough space for the both of them. Every time we visit they tell us how friendly the staff are, how good the food is, what a wide variety of choices they have. I'm happy to have such a great nursing staff. We have chosen to have them administer my mothers medications so there is more of a consistent intake.

Hello Hansens, thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

August 31, 2021

By Lory

I went to visit Meridian at Stone Creek. The one thing that strikes me on that one is that it looked like you were walking into a hotel. Just when you walk in, it had the feel of going into a nice hotel. They had like sitting areas, and they had a lounge off to the side. They had like big chandeliers. They had like a library on the right side. The rooms were very nice. They're all kind of standard with walk-in showers and things like that. They have the small little kitchens in them, and things like that, so if you wanted to have some food and things in your room, you could. Meals are included, but you don't necessarily have to do everything down at the restaurant. They had activities, but I don't remember how extensive because things were just starting to open back up activity-wise for these places. They have an activities schedule published. It has multiple different things every day. The residents seemed happy and very pleasant.

Hi Lory, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Meridian at Stone Creek. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

August 22, 2021

By Kathy2

We had really good care from one of the caretakers at Meridian at Stonecreek. We were gone for a surgery appointment and came back and the room had been spotless. We've never seen it so clean and we were shocked. This caretaker, Grace, came in and we said, "We were so thrilled about the room being clean," and she said, "I did it." She said, "I wanted him to come back from surgery and have everything clean" although he can't see. It was spotless. She even refolded towels in the closet and everything. My father-in-law lives there and he's blind, so it's a different situation. His room is plenty big and beautiful, and it has lots of closets. It's more than he needs. They have asked him to come to music and it's not the kind of music he likes, so he doesn't go. I think somebody took him outside a couple of times just to go around in a wheelchair. They had some kind of music group there. Mostly, I called to rate Grace. I went downstairs and I said I wanted to give kudos to her, she was great, and they said they wish they could clone her. We have had a couple of complaints that were not huge. I can't say it's overall a 5, but in general, it's been very good. The caretaker, Grace, was great.

Hello, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put resident experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

August 11, 2021

By Pam

Doreen, sales director, was so awesome answering questions, and guiding us through the process of care and move-in decisions. The facility encourages meeting people with a variety of activities.

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service and care to every resident and their families. We are so are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Meridian at Stone Creek. Thank you again, we hope that you have a wonderful day.

August 03, 2021

By Sandy

My father is in assisted living at Meridian at Stone Creek. It's going very, very well. I'm very pleased with the care that he has been given there. The staff is excellent. They've always treated him with utmost respect and they're very, very caring towards him. I have not been in there and him go by anyone there that they don't say hi and his name. Anyone, from somebody sweeping the floor to a nurse, the people in the restaurant, any kind of worker there, the gal at the front desk, everybody just treats him like I would at home and that makes me feel good. When I leave there, I feel like I'm leaving him in a safe location and he's my daddy. I just wanted to tell everybody that they're doing a great job. He got in there right before everything was shut down, so he was stuck in his apartment for a couple of months, but now he's allowed out and down into the dining area and it's a lot better for the residents. The food is almost like home. There are times it's not, but I'd say overall it's very good. He's kind of picky, but he says it's good. There are times when there's not something he actually wants, but he realizes that he's not going to get what he wants 100% of the time. In the very beginning, when we were starting out, I ate there one time and it was very good. They have options both for lunch and dinner. He laughed when I told him he was going to have to start playing bingo. He's 94 years old and he's never played bingo. Those girls down there talked him into playing bingo, and he plays bingo three times a week now. They've got him into playing bingo. If he doesn't remember, they call him up and remind him and he comes right down. It's been a good move for my dad. They're so good with him up there. They've got him involved in activities, the food is good, he's happy, and the staff is great with him. It's a good place. I have a lot of friends now that have loved ones that are around the same age as my dad and I have been trying to sell Meridian to everybody, because as far as I'm concerned, I think Meridian is the local place to go. My dad has thrived so well. He's been there seven months now and I think it's been great for him. He's come out of his shell, he's playing bingo, he can't complain about the food, and everybody's pleasant. They all say hi to him. It's a good place.

Sandy, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

July 15, 2021

By AWolfe

Absolutely incredible support for my Mother. She is 88 years old with moderate to severe Alzheimer's but is high functioning. She has been living at Stone Creek for almost a year. I asked my Mom directly for her comments to include in this review. Her response was "They are truly wonderful here! They really treat me like family.” (Direct quote) She also said that while she is attending the numerous daily activities like Bingo, cards, music, that she can see them providing individual support for others, based on their particular needs. Personally, I am deeply appreciative of how they have teamed with me to provide such a high level of care for my Mom. The entire staff from the Executive Director, Sales Director, Resident Care Director, Memory Care Coordinator, Business Office Manager, Medtechs, Activities Director, Front desk Concierge to the Chef are all teaming together to care for my mom and the other residents. Also, I should include a comment about the Facility itself. You can tell the facility layout is well thought out and is solidly built. The interior design is quite attractive, clean and well maintained. Additionally, they are conveniently located near Freeway access as well as to her doctors at St. Francis Hospital.

May 25, 2021

By A.L.

We went to see a place called Meridian in Milton, but they're out of my price range. They said they would help me with my VA, but it's just $1600 a month from the VA. It was pretty nice, though. The rooms looked nice, and they're furnished. Every morning I would have to press a button for them to come to my room. The gentleman who accommodated us was pretty good. He walked us around and showed us the rooms. He also gave us lunch to take home. We ate it at home, and it was pretty good. They have a room where they play checkers and chess, and there is a TV room. The place was pretty clean, too.

Hello, thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Meridian at Stone Creek and appreciate you coming in to tour. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

April 15, 2021

By Nipper1

Just put my father in this facility. Entire staff works hard to make him feel wanted. He came from a nursing home where response times were 1/2 hour or more. Here it is 5 minutes or less. The person I met and dealt with was very helpful and accommodating. My father who is 90 and now blind has not complained about anything.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

January 09, 2021

By Wendy

My grandmother will be moving into Meridian at Stone Creek at the 30th of November. We chose it because of the size of the unit and the price. The staff was awesome. She was courteous, pleasant and did above and beyond. It's got a very friendly and very quiet atmosphere. Her room was just a basic room with tan walls, tan carpet, a walk-in bathroom and then there's a little kitchenette in it. Just a standard apartment, it's just larger. It appeared that they looked like they had tons of activities. I wasn't involved in any of them nor do I know what time they start, but I'm sure they have plenty of activities, a staff said it. I was very satisfied, I was the most happy, and they're the most pleasant place I've ever been.

September 28, 2020

By Rick

Visit with resident. Everything was good and staff was professional.

Hi Rick, thank you so much for your positive comments about Meridian at Stone Creek!

September 12, 2020

By Carolyn

My mother is treated very well.

Hi Carolyn, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Meridian at Stone Creek. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

By Alice's Daughter, Julie

Alyssa and Tanisha are gracious and considerate supporting continued connection with our loved one in memory care during these difficult pandemic days.

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Meridian at Stone Creek. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

By Deba

Staff is very friendly and helpful. The visiting area has too much background noise (fountain, freeway, trucks, etc.). Possibly move around back of building.

By Nita

5 star! Excellent! The entire staff are so caring, thoughtful, and efficient, particularly during this challenging Covid pandemic. We (my daughter and me) appreciate ALL the staff who are so good to my mom! XO

September 06, 2020

By Donna

Tanisha, our activity coordinator, was very polite and helpful. We had a very nice visit outside with our Dad. He had his hair cut. And Tanisha helped Dad wash his hands before he ate his treat. Topnotch! 5 Star!

May 07, 2019

By J Marvin

We moved to the the Meridian at Stone Creek and it’s great. My experience has been super. I highly recommend this place. We haven’t attended too many activities. About a week ago, we had steak, and it was real steak. Today I needed a ride, and they gave me a ride to my doctor’s appointment as a courtesy to me. That was nice, and the residents are super. We are in assisted living. We live in a 2-bedroom unit and we have one room for our sewing machine because my wife likes to sew and knit. It’s a little pricey.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website.) Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

October 05, 2018

By Kathy

We toured Meridian at Stone Creek, and that’s where we placed our parents. It had everything we wanted, plus it was not overly fancy, and we liked that they had either a button or a necklace alert pendant for the folks. We liked their menus because they were just normal foods and my folks didn’t have to ask what it was. They have bingo, movie nights, religious services, and several game rooms with lots of jigsaw puzzles laying around for people to work on. Once a week they take them out to shopping or lunch at a local restaurant. They have chair aerobics almost every day, snacks available through the day, and bake cookies every afternoon, which I thought was wonderful. We liked that they could eat from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. We liked the location. The people were very friendly, very helpful, and answered all of our questions as they came up. We had lunch there yesterday and enjoyed our food very much. We liked the fact that there were several options, and they had the standard sandwiches or hamburgers for both lunch and dinner.

Kathy, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

October 23, 2017

By JRyan1

Having visited many other communities in the past, this is by far one of my favorites. I love the overall look of the community, it is definitely a gorgeous place. Everyone was kind and helpful.

Jryan1, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

October 14, 2017

By Hugh D.

I love the treatment I get from the staff; they are very knowledgeable. I just moved in and I'm very satisfied.

Hugh D., thank you for the high star rating! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

September 29, 2017

By Frank

The Meridian at Stone Creek was very nice, new, and looked good. They had really nice facilities, which seemed ideal for my mother. The staff was very nice. We were shown several rooms, and one of them had a bigger kitchen and was bigger than the other. It looked like a great place to live. It was beautiful ad had a view and everything.

Thank you for your detailed positive review, we are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

September 18, 2017

By Trish

We saw Meridian at Stone Creek. It was a beautiful facility, like walking into a really nice hotel. I would want to live there myself. The rooms were really nice. They get three meals a day, an assortment of activities to choose from, a wellness nurse, and transportation to the doctor and stores, outings, church, and sightseeing activities.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, we appreciate your positive 5 star review! We are so pleased to see your experience was a positive one. Our support staff goes out of their way to ensure the best care for all of our families and residents. We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

July 17, 2017

By Emily

The Meridian was very elegant. The room was nice too. We saw the common room; it was a lower room, and they were doing games down there. That's also where they eat from what I understand. They don't cook the food there, but they have it brought in.

Thank you so much for your positive review, your wonderful feedback and high star rating mean a lot to us. We are always more than happy to assist you if you need any help or have questions in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time!

April 09, 2017

By MyMothersSon

Samantha was awesome. We would never have known she was new if she hadn't mentioned it. She made everything easy and was great to work with. Her outgoing personality and understanding made a difficult situation a lot less stressful and easy to navigate. The Meridian really set my mind at ease and made my decision easy to trust my mom's wellbeing in your hands. Thank you!!!

Thank you for your positive 5-star review. We are happy to hear that your mind is at ease and your mother is happy here with us! Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions.

Independent Living Reviews for Meridian at Stone Creek

January 18, 2022

By Alice

Meridian at Stone Creek had very personable and concerned staff. The facility was well cared for. There was lots of variety in their activities. They do trips out, so they take them out to go to museums in Tacoma. They have a winery nearby, so they have wine tastings and classes. There are exercise groups and a walking group. We had just a light lunch, but it was good and it was served quickly.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

December 02, 2021

By Joan

We chose Meridian at Stone Creek for my mother-in-law, and we're signing the lease on Wednesday. She liked it. We toured it for ourselves. We chose two for her to look at, and she really loved it. What we liked the most was that it wasn't set mealtimes; the meal times had kind of a range for the meals. She wasn't locked into getting to a meal at a certain time, and that was very appealing and really nice. It was just very well kept. It's just a beautiful place. It looks like a hotel resort. It's just gorgeous. The staff is very nice. They have ambassadors that come. One of their ambassadors are kind of like greeters. One of their ambassadors, who was a resident, actually came and met my mother-in-law and visited with her. It made her feel like a welcome resident already on the day that she did her tour. She already felt like she had made a friend there the day that she came to visit. The apartments were really spacious, really nice, and well kept. They're new, and they are redone when somebody moves out. It's kind of modern. My mother-in-law actually fell when she was there. The care staff and the nursing staff came rushing over within a minute to help her get up. We ate there, and it was very good. We've been there three times now, and we've tried a lot of different things since we've been there.

October 14, 2021

By Chiefx

Evaluation after about a month living here. (BTW: they have other than Independent living and offer assisted programs as well.) In general it is a comfortable and inclusive community. The food is quite good with a variety of daily specials in a restaurant style service. They accommodate alterations to offered menu within reason. Many activities offered on site and with short trips in area. Well kept facilities with variety of accommodations offered. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Hi Chiefx! We're so happy we were able to help you out!

September 24, 2021

By rflinchbau

It was a great tour and we had all our questions answered. Doreen and Cindy were wonderful

Rflinchbau, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

September 14, 2021

By R.S.

Meridian at Stone Creek was a nice place with a very nice atmosphere. We looked at a couple apartments, and everything was really nice about the place. We looked at two of them, and there was no furniture in them. They were just bare. They're nice, fresh apartments. I don't know who had lived in it before or how long they lived there, but it was taken care of. As for the amenities there, I think they were smaller or offered less there than I had seen at the one other place I visited. They had a lot of stuff; you could go on a bus ride or go to stores, and there are a lot of things to do. But one of the things I was looking for is a workout area. There are three meals a day. I met the sales director of the facility in the entryway; that's really the only person I met.

August 12, 2021

By ShannonCS

I toured for a family member and it was a pleasant experience. They seem to have a lot of activities and ways to stay busy. I have visited a few other places, but liked the atmosphere and staff here. Very helpful.

October 01, 2020

By Myklebust

The staff were pleasant, the food is just ok, the cottages Are nice, the residents are wonderful as long as you don’t have a dog. The perks have much to be desired. The costs of living there is way to high. If you don’t eat there they don’t give you a credit for those meals, but if you want bring someone to a meal with you they charge another arm and leg. So needless to say I would not recommend this site to anyone.

Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our community by calling to speak with our Executive Director about your recent experience.

September 28, 2020

By Kelly

Wonderful service and communication.

Kelly, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

August 24, 2019

By Mary

The Meridian at Stone Creek is a big community. The people were very helpful, they gave us a complete tour, we saw the rooms, and we saw the menu. It was clean. I think they also have cottages, but they're a lot more expensive. The cottages were very nice, and there was a garden between the main building and the cottages that looked pretty nice. The staff was caring, helpful, and respectful. The people seemed old. It didn't look like there were a lot of activities, and it was pretty sedate, although they have a bar there. One thing that's really nice about it is that it's on a big acre, it's peaceful, and not too far from the freeway, but not close to restaurants.

Thank you Mary, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Meridian at Stone Creek. If you need anything or have any question in the future that we can help with, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

September 26, 2018

By U family

To whom it may concern Cinco de mayo and Grandparents Days were excellent days with outstanding staff/ servers and great food. Big thank you to Barbara and Beth, they seem to go out of their way for any issues or concerns. The Meridian provides good quality living for our mother. Safe, fun a special place to live. Thanks again The U family

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words. We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

April 09, 2018

By Michelle

I visited The Meridian at Stone Creek, and it was brand new. They have cottages around the corner, but they were inconvenient around meals because you have to walk down the hill to get to the building. It was a beautiful place, and I really liked it a lot. They have a 2-car garage, and a little patch of green grass at the back. They have activities. They have a gorgeous dining room, it's very comfy, and cozy.

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for your positive comments; we are happy to pass them along to the team here at The Meridian at Stone Creek! If you have any questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

March 20, 2018

By LM

The Meridian at Stone Creek is an absolutely fabulous place. We loved it from the time we walked in until the time we walked out. It is the Rolls Royce of senior living. It is beautiful and brand new. The staff members and atmosphere were very friendly. It looked like they had a lot of activities. Whoever designed the place was anticipating the elderly people who live there to be very active. They had libraries and poker rooms and a little bit of everything. They showed us a two-bedroom, two-bath with a garage. It was a beautiful unit with a full kitchen. You could either get their meals or not get their meals. However, if you got their meals, they were $5 each.

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

July 17, 2017

By Craig

The Meridian was the most luxurious place we visited. It was almost brand new, the décor was impressive, and the rooms were excellent. We saw the food being served, and it looked very good. It was the second most expensive, but I think it was worth it.

Thank you Craig, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Meridian at Stone Creek. We started a Facebook page and post weekly pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). If you want to see the activities they are engaging in it is a great way to stay involved. We are here to make sure that you and your families are happy. Please feel free to reach out at any time to share your thoughts. We look forward to hearing from you.

March 27, 2017

By Mary062322

My dad really did like The Meridian at Stone Creek. Of all the places we visited, this was the only one that asked my dad about him, what he wanted, what he was looking for, his needs and wants, and about his life and the changes. Nobody else asked him anything, so he was very impressed with them.

August 15, 2016

By Linda317336

The Meridian at Stone Creek was a new place and like a 5-star hotel. It was less expensive than the place I chose for Mom. It was a cheaper monthly rent, but they charge for things that are added. The scenery was beautiful. It had a patio that went all the way around the building. During the day, there's a coffee bar, so you can come in and get whatever beverage you want. It has a TV room and movie nights. It's not far from shopping malls and very close to the airport, too.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Vista. We appreciate it.

Memory Care Reviews for Meridian at Stone Creek

February 04, 2021

By ILOVEMYPARENTS

THIS REVIEW IS MY PERSONAL STATEMENT AND MY PERSONAL REVIEW. After agonizing over the decision to move both Mom and Dad into assisted living as they suffer from Alzheimers and Parkinsons -- we toured various places. We read reviews. The Meridian was beautiful and had a familiar name to Mom and Dad as the neighborhood they lived in previously had a restaurant named the Meridian they visited frequently. During the tour and interview process HEAVY emphasis was put on the fact that the rooms available would rent quickly and there would be no room available if we did not decide quickly. Oddly enough - during our parents time, there always seemed to be an empty room or two - perhaps I'm just confused or simply wrong and rooms just looked completely empty. Anyway..... Initially things were good - we were there almost every day. We did their laundry and helped clean their room. We ate meals with them. The staff we encountered daily were friendly and helpful!! Then COVID and lockdown happened!! During this time period, 2 physical altercations ensued causing injury to Mom in Memory Care. We had a hard time understanding exactly what happened and different versions came from different people. Staff taking care of them seemed to us to change often and when we would see Mom and Dad -- they were rarely wearing their own clean clothes. They appeared disheveled. When we did eventually get into their room -- we discovered feces everywhere. Of course we immediately complained and called staff. To our horror, 2 full days later when we managed to get in again - the feces was still there!! YES they let my parents live in that filth for 2 more days - God only knows how long it had been there before we got inside and, of course we have photographic evidence and we filed various complaints!! Mom and Dad are now in a clean, private home where they get the attention they deserve and -- frankly, that they are paying for DESPITE THE LOCKDOWN AND COVID RESTRICTIONS. IMPORTANT TO NOTE: ONCE WE REMOVED THEM FROM THE MERIDIAN AT STONE CREEK, WE DISCOVERED MOMS WEDDING RING WENT MISSING AND IS STILL MISSING MONTHS AND MONTHS LATER!! MOMS GLASSES (WHICH SHE MUST WEAR DAILY TO SEE) WENT MISSING AND ARE STILL MISSING MONTHS AND MONTHS LATER!!

Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our community to speak with our Executive Director about your recent experience.

September 16, 2020

By Terry & Lisa

You guys are great! Thank you so very much for taking care of our loved one in memory care!

Terry & Lisa, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Questions about Meridian at Stone Creek

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

In order to keep our staff up to date on all items, we have routine meetings to discuss training and new techniques or things we have learned. We also have monthly training sessions as part of their certification. Our Memory Care Staff is trained with our Memory Care training also known as Legacies.

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Meridian at Stone Creek. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The Meridian at Stone Creek has an active group of residents. With the range of ages from mid 70's up to 99, we have a diverse group where everyone is welcome. The community has multiple outings to nearby restaurants or special musical performances that are always a big hit. In addition, the Meridian Bar hosts happy hour every week.

What programs or activities does Meridian at Stone Creek offer to enrich residents' well-being?

There are multiple special musical performances as well as outings to the nearby surroundings. We frequent local restaurants for meals and live performances. We are an active group of residents and work with those living at the Meridian at Stone Creek to integrate any activity they would like to explore. Recently the residents of The Meridian at Stone Creek went on a scenic drive to Snoqualmie Falls. We also went to the movies in Federal Way and had lunch at Brank's in Sumner.

What places are near Meridian at Stone Creek or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are centrally located between the Commons of Federal Way, Milton, and Tacoma. Our community is also located on several areas surrounding by beautiful landscape, so an enjoyable walk around the property is also a great way to relax and breath in the fresh Washington air.

What transportation services does Meridian at Stone Creek offer to assisted living residents?

We provide transportation services to local physician offices as well as any other medical office. We do provide other transportation so please speak with our front office to see how we can help accommodate your needs.

What makes the chef or dining program at Meridian at Stone Creek exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

The Meridian at Stone Creek offers meals in a true restaurant style setting. There are daily specials and a stellar menu. If you are unsure of what you would, please ask the fantastic serves and they can help select for you. Not to mention our amazing Sunday Brunch!

What safety features or security measures does Meridian at Stone Creek offer to assisted living residents?

Our community has a check in system each morning for all residents as well as a call system should a resident need assistance for our staff at any time.

How does Meridian at Stone Creek keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

For all the activities and general updates we have our calendar and newsletter posted on The Meridian at Stone Creek website. For confidential and/or private information, the staff of Stone Creek are in routine conversations with family members. With direct phone, email, or even text communication these days we want to provide the most up to date information we can to those who live with us and their loved ones.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Meridian at Stone Creek during daytime and nighttime hours?

We continue to monitor the resident needs and base our staffing from there. At this time, we have approximately a 1 staff to 7 person ratio in Memory Care and 1 staff to approximately 12 residents in Assisted Living.

If Meridian at Stone Creek accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Pets are family to many-and we want everyone to enjoy their family. Pets are welcome (while on a leash) to be with their owner anywhere in the community except the dining area. The grounds on the property are exceptional for animals as there are open areas to run and play-especially off the dining room.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Meridian at Stone Creek. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The Meridian at Stone Creek has an active group of residents and our Cottage residents were our Founding Members! With the range of ages from late 60's up to 80's, we have a diverse group where everyone is welcome. The community has multiple outings to nearby restaurants or special musical performances that are always a big hit. In addition, the Meridian Bar hosts happy hour every week.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Meridian at Stone Creek has organized?

What transportation services does Meridian at Stone Creek offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Meridian at Stone Creek exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Our townhome style cottages are perfect for those who wish to remain independent but connected to a great supportive community. As such, our independent residents can venture over to the main building and enjoy any of the common spaced which include a billiards room, a bistro, library, salon, lounge with fireplace, bar.

What safety features or security measures does Meridian at Stone Creek offer to independent living residents?

Our independent residents typically reside in our Cottages, a two bedroom two bath townhome style cottage. Each has its own grassy area perfect for pets.

Does Meridian at Stone Creek work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

The residents of our independent Cottages are able to speak to our nurse as needed. We also allow residents the freedom to choose any agency/service they wish to employ should they need support outside of what The Meridian at Stone Creek can provide to them.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

We continue to monitor the resident needs and base our staffing from there. At this time, we have approximately a 1 staff to 7 person ratio in Memory Care.

What safety features or security measures does Meridian at Stone Creek provide to protect residents who wander?

We offer a secure memory care neighborhood for those need a bit more protection as well as a Transitions area equipped with a wander guard system who need a bit more attention but not yet ready for Memory Care.

What programs or activities does Meridian at Stone Creek offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Our trademark memory care program Legacies features an inviting environment for those with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia. Legacies provides a completely original experience for each memory care resident. Understanding that each resident is unique, we offer person-centered care that addresses individualized needs and focuses on capabilities, strengths and preferences.The Meridian at Stone Creek staff are also certified in the Music and Memory program.

The Meridian at Stone Creek is staffed with 2 licensed nurses as well as several other health care professionals. These individuals work together to observe and review the health of each of our residents. The nursing staff completes an assessment of each resident approximately every 6 months or when there is a change in condition.

What techniques does Meridian at Stone Creek use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

The Stone Creek memory care has a smaller, more intimate dining area for residents with cognitive impairment. It allows our staff to be more engaged and attentive to residents while providing for less distraction or stimulation.

How does Meridian at Stone Creek keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Describe the neighborhood around Meridian at Stone Creek. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are centrally located between the Commons of Federal Way, Milton, and Tacoma. Our community is also located on several acres surrounded by beautiful landscape. Tucked in a residential neighborhood just down the street from Wild Waves, we are easily accessible to visit while at the same time remaining a home like environment.

Is Meridian at Stone Creek affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

The residents of The Stone Creek Memory Care are able to speak to our nurse as needed. We also allow residents the freedom to choose any agency/service they wish to visit should they need additional support.

Costs for Meridian at Stone Creek

Photos of Meridian at Stone Creek

Services and Amenities of Meridian at Stone Creek

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

About Meridian at Stone Creek

At The Meridian at Stone Creek, we have created a community in which you can live with complete confidence. As a continuing care campus, we offer independent living, assisted living and memory care services all on-site.

Here you can immerse yourself in an exclusive lifestyle reserved for discerning adults who expect more out of life. This exquisite community has been thoughtfully designed to provide you with complete comfort and convenience, superior service, impeccable amenities and, most importantly, peace of mind for today and tomorrow.

From elegantly appointed apartments to five-star resort lifestyle, we have created a unique community that beckons you to live the life you’ve always dreamed of, where all of your expectations are exceeded.

Map of Meridian at Stone Creek