Greenfield of Strasburg

Reviews of Greenfield of Strasburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Greenfield of Strasburg

February 10, 2017

By Samuel716650

My mom is staying in Greenfield of Strasburg. They are very good, and I don't have any issues. They have something going on every day, like bingo, movie nights, snack nights and birthday parties for the residents. They have animals once a month. It is a pretty decent place. We are happy with it, and she seems content. The food and the dining area are OK.

March 26, 2016

By John122114350

We liked Greenfield. My younger daughter and I stopped in there unannounced on a Sunday afternoon, and the director of the place took about two hours with us to go through everything. We met some of the residents and staff members, and saw all the different types of rooms. They had independent and assisted living. I thought it was excellent and would trust my parents to live there. The rooms might be smaller than what my parents were looking for, but they were nice and had everything that they would need. We saw their dining area and even the kitchen to meet the staff preparing the food. Everything looked very clean. The place looked like a house. They had a hairdresser that came in for the ladies once a week as well as a calendar of activities. Everything was pretty good.

January 03, 2015

We choose Greenfield of Strasburg for my mother-in-law. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are homey and very nice. I have not eaten there myself, but my family member did, and they said it is very nice. They have many activities. They have community visits, bingo, and holiday activities. It impresses me that they are very kind, warm, and welcoming. They seem to meet the needs of my mother-in-law the most.

Costs for Greenfield of Strasburg

Photos of Greenfield of Strasburg

Services and Amenities of Greenfield of Strasburg

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: VLO-14-011

About Greenfield of Strasburg

At Greenfield of Strasburg, we provide care for your loved ones and, at the same time, help them maintain their independence. Our beautiful, clean neighborhood-style assisted living community looks and feels like home, ensuring our residents' comfort while we provide the care they need. We offer a full range of social activities keeping our residents activities and challenged.

Our independent wing has 10 units, with a separate entrance from the outside. In addition to kitchenettes in the independent units, Greenfield of Strasburg also provides lunch and dinner for these residents.

Map of Greenfield of Strasburg