Legacy Village Rehabilitation

Reviews of Legacy Village Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Legacy Village Rehabilitation

November 02, 2019

By joko

My father was in this rehab center. We were told that he would have the care he needed to get well enough to return home. We were told that he would be given an alert device to monitor where he was at, or if he was in distress. We were told that the food was good. None of these things were true. I had to go every day and hunt down someone to help clean his area. The food was awful (see photo.) He was never given any monitoring device. In short, it was not what was promised. Dave, the PT, was awesome though!

July 25, 2019

By Kathy

My friend stayed at the Legacy Rehab and that place was excellent. It was very clean, the staff was wonderful, and the food was great. We only had one problem with a night time nurse, but other than that, the nursing care and the CNAs were great. His room was nice, and they had activities. They transported them everywhere, and they had a church and a chapel. The director was excellent.

June 27, 2014

By Kathryn7

The Legacy was OK. The only thing we didn’t like was the food, and it was too saucy. The inside was beautiful and well kept. They probably need a few more staff for resident care, especially in the dining area. The staff who talked to us was very attentive to all my questions.

Services and Amenities of Legacy Village Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Legacy Village Rehabilitation

Legacy Village Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Taylorsville, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Legacy Village Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Legacy Village Rehabilitation