Heritage Park Center

Reviews of Heritage Park Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Park Center

February 19, 2014

By very bad

I don't know what to say? One minute it was okay and the next I didn't understand? But when the medicare ran out all of a sudden she was well and able to go home? And the MRSA became a insect bite? The lab couldn't tell the difference??? What kind of lab is that?? And couldn't tell what kind of insect bite? She was contagious but yet she could be checked out? But only for three hours?? They never did sign off on the log book. It is funny what money can and no money can't do? The food was questionable, but the staff was great.

September 14, 2013

By Briana1950

Over the last few months, I have LOVED this place. The staff have been very helpful. The social worker seems to know a lot about other facilities and community programs. Their new director of nursing has been heavily involved in the care of everyone there that I have seen. The administrator always calls me back when I have questions and leave a message. I have had nothing but a good experience with Heritage Park since I started visiting it. I would recommend this place to anyone!!

September 09, 2013

By Ann1965

I have checked the other nursing homes in the area(Ogden) this one is much larger, alot of sunshine and everyone is very kind. The building is older but NO SMELL!!! Alos they have just put a new director of nursing and she is GREAT! Alot of changes and from what I can see all FOR THE BETTER....great care and staff that care!

July 10, 2013

By sherryb h

My husband was in Heritage for five days before I got him out. It's older and doesn't have a lock down unit. The place is okay and clean when you walk in. It's got a lot of wings but they were understaffed and could not keep on top of their patients. I never did eat there but my neighbour had hers in there and her dad and she wouldn't recommend it. They put my husband with another person and that made it rough and hard on my husband who had Alzheimer's.

July 07, 2013

By ABclosen

This place was awful! They did not come when my moth used the call button, they lied about her having been given medication. They left her paperwork out on the counter for anyone to read (and I saw the family members of other patients reading it while it sat there so I looked to see what they were reading and it was my moms info) I asked them to put it away and they said they would tell the nurse and no one ever moved it. They forgot to bring her meals and to shower her. She sat in pain for hours pushing the call button and on one ever came. I had to call and call for anyone to answer the phone. I live very close and visited my mom several times a day. Each and very time I was there I had to ask them to DO THEY'ER JOB. This place is horrible please do not leave your loved ones there. The last thing I said to the nurses it that my mom was getting worse and they needed to contact the doctor and get some tests done do to her severe cramping. The next morning I got a call telling me that mom was not responding and it looked like she had had a stroke. She was taken to the hospital where she later died. It was not a stroke but the ammonia level had gotten so high she was in a coma and she was severlly dehydrated (thus the cramping). Best I can tell they never called the doctor as I had asked. They did not kill my mom but of they had done as I asked I may have had more time with her.

June 07, 2013

We chose Heritage Park Center because I was familiar with the facility and it was close to my location. I also knew the level of care they provided since my parents were there before. My husband's stay there was more on rehabilitation for about three months and I really liked their therapy. The facility was very clean and the rooms were spacious. The staff were very caring and the food was excellent. It was a very good experience.

March 14, 2013

By Kuang

Staff shortage made disabled residents wait for a long time to get help. Not enough exercise equipments for residents. Second smoking is everywhere and cigratte butts can be found in the back yard everywhere.

December 15, 2012

By 15stargaze

Thy were very kind and friendly!

July 24, 2012

By Caring 0765

It's a skilled facility where it's just a mile away from my home. They weren't that good but they weren't bad. There were better facilities rated higher but I think some things are inherent and I need to be close by the mom so I can see her everyday. Overall I can say that I am satisfied with their service. There's a couple of staff that are satisfactory. I don't know if it's because of staff shortages or whatever but sometimes my mother won't be changed like in 6-8 hours. It bothers me but I don't know if you could stop that anywhere. My mother has medicare so she is in a semi-private room. Her room is fine and food there is doable but it's nothing fantastic.

September 30, 2011

By comokid

This place was the bottom of the barrel. My father in law contracted scabies at this facility. They never helped him. It was crowded and dirty and poorly staffed. We got him out as fast as we could.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Park Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government Hospital District
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Heritage Park Center

Heritage Park Center is a senior living provider in Roy, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Park Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Park Center