Deer Creek of Wimberley

Reviews of Deer Creek of Wimberley

Nursing Home Reviews for Deer Creek of Wimberley

November 01, 2016

By Anna056310

I stayed at Deer Creek of Wimberley because my mother had gone there when she had fractured her hip, they did rehab on her, and they were really good to her. She had enjoyed her stay there, and they got her up and she was able to go back to her home. They are excellent, and I loved the programs. I had fun while I was there. The residents enjoyed Bingo, we had yoga and exercise on the wheelchair, and we always had something going on. I was in rehab, so I met with the speech therapist and physical therapist. It’s not perfect, but it was really good and I had a good stay. Their nurses are good, and the food was OK, but you kind of get tired of it after a while. The cook though was really good and always trying to come up with different ideas.

Services and Amenities of Deer Creek of Wimberley

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Deer Creek of Wimberley

Deer Creek of Wimberley is a senior living provider in Wimberley, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Deer Creek of Wimberley for more details on services and rates.

Map of Deer Creek of Wimberley