Orchard Park at Southfork

Reviews of Orchard Park at Southfork

Assisted Living Reviews for Orchard Park at Southfork

January 20, 2016

By Carol T.

We showed up at Orchard Park at almost closing time, but they were available for questions. It’s a very nice facility and fairly new. Even when my parents moved in, they said it looked like a very nice facility. There are two enclosed courtyards, which is very nice because they can get outside but still be within the community. The food I've tasted has been very good. The rooms are fairly spacious. They’re all apartments, so my parents have a two-bedroom. They have different room plans available with some larger than others. They do seem to have a good variety of activities on their calendar, and my mother enjoys all of the activities that she’s been participating in.

December 14, 2015

By Sherri R.

We took a tour of Orchard Park. It was beautiful. I loved the place because of the newness of it and the cleanliness. I was impressed when I walked in the door. We saw rooms that opened to a courtyard, and it was very nice. They were very friendly, answered all of my questions, and they were upfront with everything.

January 17, 2015

By Linda88660450

I was able to find the right community for my father. We ended up choosing Orchard Park community. I believe the care is going very well. They are very attentive, and I don't have any problems at all on how things are being delivered. The care is good. They have activities like puzzles for memory. They do exercise, and they also have bible studies. It is extremely clean. There are no obstacles for the residents especially the ones in a wheelchair. I think it is kept very well.

Costs for Orchard Park at Southfork

Photos of Orchard Park at Southfork

Services and Amenities of Orchard Park at Southfork

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Lic 142971

About Orchard Park at Southfork

Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable staff available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident.

Spacious living rooms, private or companion apartments, formal and informal dining rooms, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to ‘make their own’.

A full range of activities are conducted on-site – with cookouts, outdoor leisure times, and trips for shopping, concerts, and tours. All provided with the care, concern, and commitment of staff members whose only goal is the comfort, well-being, and support of our residents.

Making Life Better Every Day… For Every Resident. Our residents know — and we understand — this is their home. Our job is to make it the most comfortable, secure, and enjoyable home possible. We are privileged to serve, protect, and enrich the lives of some very special individuals. It is a privilege we take very seriously. Whether for you or a loved one, you can rest assured we will provide a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure life for our residents.

What We Offer:

• Companion & Private Room Accommodations
  • Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
  • On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
  • Cable TV Available in All Rooms
  • Individual Climate Control In Each Room
  • Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
  • Private Spa
  • Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
  • Special Diets as needed/required
  • Transportation Provided
  • Building & Grounds Maintenance
  • Full-service Housekeeping
  • On-call Physician Services
  • Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
  • Memory Care Wing (for those with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia)
  • And much, much more

Here at Orchard Park of Southfork, each member of our community enjoys the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Our valued residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired.

Map of Orchard Park at Southfork