Orchard Park at Southfork

3151 Southfork Parkway, Manvel, TX 77578
Orchard Park at Southfork (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 8 days

Save up to $3,000 at move in. Call for details.

Reviews of Orchard Park at Southfork

Assisted Living Reviews for Orchard Park at Southfork

March 31, 2020

By Maria

Orchard Park at Southfork is a big community with a beautiful courtyard. Their facilities were really good and they even have a pool. They had a lot of activities for their seniors and a lot of things that would bring people in. They always have something to do and I remember that about them tremendously. Everyone seemed more engaged, and they're unique in a way which was interesting. The staff member was very informative about what they could provide, and I didn't have to ask a whole lot of questions because of how they were presenting everything. The place itself was very well-kept and they made sure it was well-maintained.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the amazing review, Maria! Our team is dedicated to the growth in quality and service in our community, and we really appreciate the feedback. We don't have a pool at our community, so you may have remembered that from another place. But we do, however, have relaxing common areas outside. Thank you for visiting us and for your positive rating!

January 31, 2016

By Karen118953450

He is living at Orchard Park at Southfork. It's a fairly new place and my father likes it. The rooms are nice. The food in the dining area seemed to be acceptable. They have gardening and they occasionally take the residents, the ones who are able to, to restaurants. It has pretty good diversity. The quality and level of the caregivers is somewhat lacking.

January 20, 2016

By Carol T.

We showed up at Orchard Park at almost closing time, but they were available for questions. It’s a very nice facility and fairly new. Even when my parents moved in, they said it looked like a very nice facility. There are two enclosed courtyards, which is very nice because they can get outside but still be within the community. The food I've tasted has been very good. The rooms are fairly spacious. They’re all apartments, so my parents have a two-bedroom. They have different room plans available with some larger than others. They do seem to have a good variety of activities on their calendar, and my mother enjoys all of the activities that she’s been participating in.

December 14, 2015

By Sherri R.

We took a tour of Orchard Park. It was beautiful. I loved the place because of the newness of it and the cleanliness. I was impressed when I walked in the door. We saw rooms that opened to a courtyard, and it was very nice. They were very friendly, answered all of my questions, and they were upfront with everything.

January 17, 2015

By Linda88660450

I was able to find the right community for my father. We ended up choosing Orchard Park community. I believe the care is going very well. They are very attentive, and I don't have any problems at all on how things are being delivered. The care is good. They have activities like puzzles for memory. They do exercise, and they also have bible studies. It is extremely clean. There are no obstacles for the residents especially the ones in a wheelchair. I think it is kept very well.

Memory Care Reviews for Orchard Park at Southfork

• Golf

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

About Orchard Park at Southfork

At Orchard Park at Southfork, residents are surrounded by everything they need to lead a fulfilling and meaningful life. We enrich the lives of each and every resident and family member because we believe everyone deserves a great life. It includes a full, active social calendar filled with many opportunities to create meaningful moments. Our goal is to help our residents find happiness, fulfillment, and purpose, far exceeding what is possible, living at home.

Services:

• Care provided by a certified staff who is on site 24/7

Amenities:

• Furnished apartments
  • Daily activities and outings
  • Full service salon and spa
  • Restaurant style dining
  • Relaxing common areas

The needs for memory care are different. Current research demonstrates that the most significant things we can are physical activity, socialization, good nutrition, a consistent routine, a sense of purpose all in an environment that is safe and secure.

A Safe and Secure Environment – Safety first is of utmost importance. Residents in this secure area of our community also wear Wander Guards. They are in our care and they are safe.

A Caring Staff – Our experience with Alzheimer’s and dementia care is long and extensive. Our mission is to provide a place where residents may live fully and with dignity. Our staff receives regular ongoing training for memory care and is available 24/7.

Residents at Orchard Park at Southfork enjoy Assisted Living and Memory Care services and amenities provided by our caring staff. Our community is close to museums, shops, and all the conveniences of Manvel.

Map of Orchard Park at Southfork