Pinecrest Retirement Community

Reviews of Pinecrest Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Pinecrest Retirement Community

July 15, 2011

By 5pyd3rComm

I visited this assisted living center as a church service project. I was impressed with the beautiful entryway, and wide, hardwood floors leading to the main room. At the time of our visit, it was Christmas time, and there was a very large Christmas tree in the main room that was beautifully decorated. Lights, wreaths and garland were strung in the hallways, giving the entire building a very warm, "homey" feel. The people who lived in the home seemed to be well cared for, and well attended to by the employees. The staff was very professional, and the people who lived in the home seemed to enjoy the staff's company. The level of cleanliness of the place would be about a 7 out of 10. I think it could have been a bit cleaner, and smelled a bit better, but it was certainly a healthy level of clean. Overall, it would be a place I wouldn't mind living in if I ever need assisted living in my future.

Nursing Home Reviews for Pinecrest Retirement Community

Services and Amenities of Pinecrest Retirement Community

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Pinecrest Retirement Community

Pinecrest Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Lufkin, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Pinecrest Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pinecrest Retirement Community