Rambling Oaks Courtyard Extensive Care Community

Rambling Oaks Courtyard Extensive Care Community (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Rambling Oaks Courtyard Extensive Care Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Rambling Oaks Courtyard Extensive Care Community

November 06, 2014

Rambling Oaks is a very good facility. We were happy there, and most of the time, they were very good. When we first got in, they had a guy that is a wonderful cook and served wonderful meals, but he had to be fired. After that they were OK, but not spectacular anymore. The rooms were fine.

September 23, 2012

By Kathy 3

My brother had chosen Rambling Oaks because it was closer to him. I don't know if mom has already made the adjustment yet. I think the facility is very bright and cheery, very clean, and staff is fairly responsive. They don't seem to have a turnaround of staff that I've been able to see. Of course she's only been there for two months. So most of the staff is in there a little while which is good, because it breeds familiarity.

February 16, 2012

By tangisue

THE STAFF ALL SEEM TO BE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND REALLY SEEM TO TRULY CARE ABOUT THE REESIDENTS. TRUE PROFFECTIONALS.

Costs for Rambling Oaks Courtyard Extensive Care Community

Cost of Nursing Home

Services and Amenities of Rambling Oaks Courtyard Extensive Care Community

• Nursing Home Starting At: $4495/month

• About Rambling Oaks Courtyard Extensive Care Community

We combine a country club lifestyle with gracious décor, hotel style amenities and a myriad of opportunities to stimulate your mind as well as your body. Let us remove the day to day worries and concerns and enhance new lifestyle possibilities. Rambling Oaks helps you live comfortably and independently at your own pace.

Accommodating your needs and located on a full care campus, we also offer skilled nursing care including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Rambling Oaks Courtyard Extensive Care Community.

We look forward to getting to know you.

Rambling Oaks Courtyard is committed to care giving. We encourage you to express your concerns, suggestions and comments so we can understand and discuss your needs and preferences. Our staff is built around our core values.

Map of Rambling Oaks Courtyard Extensive Care Community