Garden Plaza of Green Briar Cove

Reviews of Garden Plaza of Green Briar Cove

Independent Living Reviews for Garden Plaza of Green Briar Cove

May 29, 2014

By Roberta10

My parents moved in at Garden Plaza of Green Briar Cove in October of last year. They have been there for eight months now. I picked this place because it is absolutely gorgeous. It truly is like resort living. I knew my parents would be thrilled to live there. It is strikingly beautiful. It is a three-floor facility with beautiful outdoor gardens and a large lake out front with fountains. It is well appointed with a library. The staff is fabulous. They truly have been so lovely and gracious about anything we ask. They have all kinds of game rooms of different sizes on every floor for the convenience of the families and their guests. One of the things I really enjoyed is that they have soft piped-in music throughout the hallways that is music from the era of my parents. That is just delightful. The big thing was that my parents were able to get a two-bedroom, two-full-bath apartment. I attended town hall meetings in their dining room, where they also have entertainment for my parents. It is white tablecloth and linen napkin dining. It is absolutely lovely. However, the one area that my parents complained about continually was the food. They have gone through a couple of head chefs, and my parents were not happy with the food selections. There is a wide selection, but some of it is more Southern cooking.

About Garden Plaza of Green Briar Cove

Garden Plaza of Green Briar Cove is a senior living provider in Ooltewah, Tennessee that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Garden Plaza of Green Briar Cove for more details on services and rates.

Map of Garden Plaza of Green Briar Cove