Fellowship Community

Reviews of Fellowship Community

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Fellowship Community

June 30, 2015

By Leanne2

Fellowship Manor was terrible. I have nothing good to say about them. The rooms were small. It was a terrible experience. My mom was there two months then I took her out. The staff did not care about the patients, so the patients were not cared for. The food was terrible. It was the worst food I have ever seen.

September 26, 2013

By Ann30

We chose to visit Fellowship Manor basically because we pass the facility all the time and other people recommended it to us. In the independent living area, they have apartments. They are way overpriced because you need to buy the property and then on top of that you need to pay for the maintenance fee per month and that is really high for month. They only provide 18 meals per month. The other thing that is good about this facility is that they will take you from independent to assisted living to skilled nursing.

July 20, 2011

By jjhmb1989

The facility appears to be very clean, organized, and well-staffed. I enjoy visiting this facility and find that the staff is very welcoming and friendly.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

About Fellowship Community

Refund Plan: 60% of Entrance Fee over 9 years. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-for-Service basis.

Map of Fellowship Community