Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Reviews of Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

April 19, 2017

By Treat our Seniors with Respect

I would not recommend this facility to anyone. I had a family member that stayed here. I found it to be dirty and poorly managed. One bathroom to four residents. Heat that can't be regulated. There was a problem with food service every day. How do you consistently give a resident cereal for breakfast and forget the milk or get every meal wrong? Shared a room with someone that had a highly contagious c-diff infection. Often had to ask for his medication. I was assured that they were not violating any codes. While this may be true this is not a facility that you want to leave a loved one in.

February 22, 2015

By Caring106520450

We choose Westgate for my dad because it is clean. The food is great. The support staff, all the nurses, CNAs, everyone has really been helpful to me as far as paper work goes. Everyone is just great here, and I really like it. I am feel completely relaxed about him being here because I know they take good care of him, and I know that if anything will happen like falling out of bed or whatever, they will call you right away. The dentist is here, and the doctor comes here. They have entertainment, games during the day, movies, and monthly birthday parties. They had mardi gras last night. They have a Valentine's Day party. It gives me complete rest and security.

About Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Havertown, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center