Brookmont Healthcare Center

Reviews of Brookmont Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookmont Healthcare Center

October 11, 2012

By practical55

Visiting the facility, I was a little surprised to see so many of the residents in wheelchairs roaming around. It didn't seem as though anyone was paying much attention to them. One of the residents was trying to get out the door when I walked in. Luckily, I closed the door before she was able to "escape". Touring the place, I was very concerned. A few of the residents asked for water and one said they would die before anyone gave them anything to drink. That was very disconcerting. Not sure if they were being fed well, as what I saw on the trays for the ones who are able to chew and swallow didn't look very appetizing. The rooms also could have been cleaner, especially for the ones who've been there for the long term. It also doesn't seem the workers care very much for the residents, they treat it as though they just need to do a job, and nothing more. I'm pretty certain I wouldn't put a family member in this particular place.

About Brookmont Healthcare Center

Brookmont Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Effort, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brookmont Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brookmont Healthcare Center