Ohio Living Breckenridge Village

Ohio Living Breckenridge Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Ohio Living Breckenridge Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Ohio Living Breckenridge Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Ohio Living Breckenridge Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Ohio Living Breckenridge Village

September 22, 2014

I know some people who live at Breckenridge Village and they all love it. It is attractive. They have additional services you need when you need them. It is a top of the line place.

February 28, 2014

Brecken Ridge is an all-inclusive facility from independent living through hospice care. We liked everything that we saw about it. It suited my parent's needs. The rooms were large and spacious and the people were very nice and caring.

August 26, 2012

By wayaway

I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of this particular assisted care facility. The staff was impeccably professional and helped my father through a difficult time. They treated him with dignity and respect, and were always there when he needed assistance. The facilities were beautiful, comfortable, and well-designed. My father was even impressed by the food that was served. Since my father is severely handicapped, it was important to us to find an assisted care facility that could truly take full care of him and not leave him by himself for very long. The staff did not disappoint us. They were always available for my father when he needed assistance with anything (even if he did something small, like drop a book and not be able to pick it up). The staff always completed such tasks with a smile and never made him feel as if he was a burden. One staff member in particular sticks out (I will not mention her name). This particular person was always very helpful and attentive. She made sure that not only my father was taken care of, but myself as well if I was visiting him. If I ever need to make the decision to put someone in an assisted care facility again, I will surely choose Breckenridge.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Ohio Living Breckenridge Village

• Detached Homes

• Dining Extra: All Day Snacks

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Libraries, Gift Shop, Certified Fitness Instructors, Il: Laundry Facilities

• Activities Extra: Residentís Association, Volunteer Opportunities, Men's Club, Billiards, Access To Mahan Cultural Arts Center, Coffee Hours, Movies

• Vegetarian

• Exercise
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Ohio Living Breckenridge Village

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; 50% of Entrance Fee (Price: 77% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance to 0% of Entrance Fee over 50 mos. (Price: 55% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis. Rental plan also

Map of Ohio Living Breckenridge Village