Legacy at the Fairways

Legacy at the Fairways (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Legacy at the Fairways

Independent Living Reviews for Legacy at the Fairways

May 23, 2012

My parents moved in to The Legacy three weeks ago and so far so good. They treat them in the facility so well. The great thing about The Legacy is that they offer an independent living lifestyle compare to the other facility that are assisted living type. An independent living lifestyle frees the mature individual from daily concerns and allows them to fully enjoy every day while they look after the details. I noticed also that they have a lot of couples so I'm pretty sure my mom & dad will be in a great place. The Legacy provides a warm and caring environment that empowers freedom of choice and fosters individuality.

July 28, 2011

By keepersprings241

My mom has lived at the Legacy for 2 yeas and loves it. It's a beautiful complex, great food, loads of activites and a staff that is 110% committed to their residents and their families

About Legacy at the Fairways

Legacy at the Fairways is a senior living provider in Victor, New York that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Legacy at the Fairways for more details on services and rates.

Map of Legacy at the Fairways