Pine Valley Center For Rehab and Nursing

Reviews of Pine Valley Center For Rehab and Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Pine Valley Center For Rehab and Nursing

August 22, 2015

By Iona1993

I am angry and disappointed with the care given to my mother and other residents. This wasn't always the case. My mother was a resident last year. The nurses and aides were attentive and caring with the exception of a few. The physical therapy was top notch. The attention given by the social director was This is not the case right now. The majority of the nurses are nasty and miserable. They ignore the residents. They are cobative and belligerent. They get annoyed if you ask them for something minor or remind them that your meds were due an hour ago. The aides are afraid of the majority of the nurses and aren't caring. When my mom asks for a shower the aide always informs her that she has other residents to attend. My mother is a fall risk. Zero attention from the majority of the staff. They yell and are nasty to each other and to the residents. Very disappointed and annoyed. I can't watch for my mom to be discharged. A below par rehab center. Did I mention the food. Sub par.

October 15, 2013

By truth that does not lie

I would like to submit an honest review of the Pine Valley Nursing Home Facility in Spring Valley. Having a relative there for almost 2 months I have been there at least 3 times a week to assess all measures of care and have found it to be very different than the artist rendering of the virtual tour given from the website. At the present time the rooms are dingy and nothing to look forward to.The care other than the nurses are sub-standard. Aids will try to send there days without devoting their time to help the patients. Call bells go UN-answered. Food given to patients are the most inexpensive canned or prepared foods. Hardly any meat on the menu other than frankfurters or hamburgers. Eggs or grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner? Macaroni products 3 times a week. Patients who wear diapers get changed 2 X a day. Laundry goes missing and is given to different patients, even with name tags. Clothes come back stained from laundry. If patient is bed ridden, clothes stay in plastic bags and are not put away. Please go to the facility before sending your love one there and see the surroundings and look at the personal care given. Don't look at the pictures and make a decision.

Services and Amenities of Pine Valley Center For Rehab and Nursing

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Pine Valley Center For Rehab and Nursing

Pine Valley Center For Rehab and Nursing is a senior living provider in Spring Valley, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Pine Valley Center For Rehab and Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pine Valley Center For Rehab and Nursing