Summit At Mill Hill

Reviews of Summit At Mill Hill

Independent Living Reviews for Summit At Mill Hill

June 26, 2021

By Joanne

I toured Summit At Mill Hill and it's a lovely space. The apartment I have is at the end, so there's cross ventilation with an extra window, light, and air. There's a balcony and I am on the second floor. There are lots of amenities. It's a new building and I would be the first tenant. There is a lovely pool with three sets of French doors leading out to a patio. In this season, it really is very appealing. The game room, the art room, the exercise room, and movie room are all very appealing. The library is very appealing. The location helps me maintain my my usual routes to things, so there's not a huge upheaval of my life. There's an interesting arrangement for food. Breakfast is included. I have not tried it, but it looks like a lovely, healthy buffet. Then there is an opportunity to join in on a takeout order two nights a week, which is interesting. Some of our restaurants in this area are quite worthy and interesting: Indian, Thai, Japanese, Korean, the works, as well as Mexican and Italian. And all those things sound good. We've had a couple of glitches with timeliness, but those are normal life things. They are cooperative and generous, so far.

Costs for Summit At Mill Hill

Photos of Summit At Mill Hill

Services and Amenities of Summit At Mill Hill

• Fee Structure Extra: $2500 Non Refundable Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Summit At Mill Hill

This brand new Community, opening in the December of 2019, makes it easy to live a fulfilled, enriched life by connecting you to the activities, services, and conveniences you care about.

Community Amenities:

• Movie theater
  • Pickleball courts
  • Community garden
  • Woodworking Shop

Feel at home -- with elegantly-appointed one- and two-bedroom residences designed with your comfort in mind.

Located in Guilderland, NY, just minutes from Albany, Summit At Mill Hill provides luxurious, modern, maintenance-free living with no entrance fees or long-term leases.

Map of Summit At Mill Hill