Sunnyside Care Center East Syracuse, NY

Reviews of Sunnyside Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunnyside Care Center

September 11, 2011

By jstage5-0

My Great Grandmother is a resident of this nursing home. I think overall it is a plesant place. Most of the time it is clean and they have a cat which goes from room "making her rounds" as my great grandmother says, my daughter loves to visit and see the cat. Occasionally when I have visited there has been a distinct smell of urine and I have seen a few patients sitting in the hall in wheelchairs unattended but generally it is clean. They have a lot of activities posted on boards and such in the dining area and any interactions thet I have had with the staff have been plesant and they seem to be doing a good job.

Services and Amenities of Sunnyside Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Sunnyside Care Center

Sunnyside Care Center is conveniently located in a lovely, quiet residential neighborhood of East Syracuse NY. Whether you recently had surgery or are recovering from a serious illness Sunnyside is the place to rehabilitate. It is our goal to get you back on your feet again and back into the comforts of your own home as quickly and safely as possible. Sunnyside has both private and semi-private rooms available. We accommodate all diets. We offer free Wifi and cable services. When you are not working with one of our many Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapists, you are sure to enjoy our wide selection of Recreational Activities. We also have an inviting gazebo for those beautiful CNY spring, summer and fall days. Sunnyside Care invites you and your loved ones to call us and schedule a tour of our facility at your convenience.

Map of Sunnyside Care Center