Brookhaven Health Care Facility L L C

Brookhaven Health Care Facility L L C (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Brookhaven Health Care Facility L L C

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookhaven Health Care Facility L L C

June 18, 2015

Brookhaven's food was a little bit better. My mother was able to eat more of the food because it was more palatable. They did attempt to meet her dietary needs too. During that period, she was in four or five different nursing homes. She was going to the hospital, and then they would transport her to a nursing home. Then she would go back to the hospital. She actually contracted a superbug in this nursing home. She kept going back and forth, so in that time it was whatever nursing home that had a bed to take her. So I can't remember what the rooms were like, but I do remember specifically they were meeting her diet much better in there. It seemed clean, but that can be deceiving because somehow she got this superbug in there, and she had it for a year. I think the staff should be more cognitive of safety on the spreading of germs. Otherwise, I don't believe she would have gotten this.
Thank you for expressing your feelings. Our dedicated staff works tirelessly to ensure the health and welfare of our residents. Your comments have been shared with our administrative team.

January 19, 2015

By Caring82088850

Brookhaven Health Care Facility is a good facility. I'm connected to the church, and I do visitation for the people. They have a good staff. The facility is well kept. It is a convalescent care and rehab. Actually the reason I know it better than just what I said is that my father passed away in that facility almost 20 years ago. He had dementia. I had talked to the staff because they put up with a lot. Dementia patients can be crude, and they can be difficult and stubborn. It takes a rare breed of person to deal with those people on a daily basis.
Thank you for your honest feedback regarding the 5-star care at Brookhaven. Your comments have been shared with our staff and they are most appreciative that you took the time to share your thoughts.

Photos of Brookhaven Health Care Facility L L C

About Brookhaven Health Care Facility L L C

Welcome to Brookhaven Health Care Facility located in East Patchogue, NY. Since 1988, we have been committed to pioneering and integrating progressive programs and services that have defined our local health care community. This commitment has resulted in our facility continuously receiving outstanding 5-star ratings from the federal government, which rates every facility in the country. In addition, for the past five years, the NY State Department of Health has issued a Nursing Home Quality Initiative that evaluates nearly 600 nursing homes in the state based on quality performance. Brookhaven Health Care Facility is among an elite list of facilities state-wide that have achieved the top quintile status for 5 out of 5 years, with Brookhaven being the only facility in Suffolk County to have achieved this milestone. We are also proud affiliates with Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Care. Our staff welcomes you to complete an online admission application and make an appointment for a personal tour. Thank you for your interest in Brookhaven.

Map of Brookhaven Health Care Facility L L C