Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center

Reviews of Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center

June 19, 2019

By RL

It is a fairly good environment. They have therapy for memory loss. They're a caring group. The staff is pretty good. The rooms are dated but they're comfortable enough. The location is good and very accessible.

January 17, 2017

By Celt_mac

This facility is a joke. My grandmother was brought there after a stroke, when she arrived she was able to sit up and eat solid food. After one week, she was dehydrated, had bed sores that morphed into wounds, could no longer move her right side and was unable to sit up. She had to be relocated to another hospital but has been irreversibly damaged by the incompetence at this facility. Staff have no idea how to care for patients, if you love your family member, do NOT bring them here

March 27, 2015

By Dawn26

My dad was here for a few short weeks. The staff is helpful, and the rooms and apartment are very nice. It is spacious and clean. The food is good, and my dad is satisfied with it. As for activities, they have everything. They have poker, ministries services, and puzzles. They have a big library too. The security is fine. They just need more help. The staffing could be better.

January 28, 2012

By martin2v

I visited this facility once a week to go see one of my grandmother's friends with her. The employees at the facility seemed extremely nice and friendly. They always were polite to us. My grandmother's friend said that she enjoyed staying at the facility. She said that they had really good food, lots of different activities and tons of free time. She said it was a wonderful place to live and she really liked it. The other patients seemed to like it there too because they were always in the hall ways or in the other common rooms laughing and having a good time. Over all I would rate the place a n A.

Services and Amenities of Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center

Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center is a senior living provider in Williamstown, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center