Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center

Reviews of Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center

January 28, 2012

By martin2v

I visited this facility once a week to go see one of my grandmother's friends with her. The employees at the facility seemed extremely nice and friendly. They always were polite to us. My grandmother's friend said that she enjoyed staying at the facility. She said that they had really good food, lots of different activities and tons of free time. She said it was a wonderful place to live and she really liked it. The other patients seemed to like it there too because they were always in the hall ways or in the other common rooms laughing and having a good time. Over all I would rate the place a n A.

Services and Amenities of Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center

Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center is a senior living provider in Williamstown, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cedar Grove Respiratory and Nursing Care Center