Crane's Mill

Nursing Home Reviews for Crane's Mill

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Crane's Mill

May 28, 2015

By Burrsearcher

It was a very pleasant visit. We saw some community that was not large and very attractive, but I haven't had the chance to look at the floor plans. The staff were very pleasant and very nice. It was a good experience, although they did a lot of talking and not much listening to our questions. They were very friendly and anxious to make a good impression. Crane's Mill was closer to where my daughter lives, which would be an advantage.

December 02, 2014

Crane’s Mill is the one that probably sticks to my head a little more than the others. It seemed to be adequate if you were incapacitated a bit, and I’m not quite there yet. It was quite good, I certainly can’t say anything bad about it. The rooms were nothing that strikes me great or bad either. Everybody seemed to be very pleasant and content. The people I met indicate it’s a decent place to live. It’s closer to my children too. I think they had something around 350 people. I think it’s a pretty good size. They have plenty of activities like bingo. They have a graduated facility all the way from independent facility to assisted living.

June 10, 2014

By Jean77087250

Crane’s Mill had a VERY nice and well organized group of people. They were very friendly too, and it seems it had happy people there. They have quite a bit of activities. They have exercise and religious programs, and they take you out to other communities. The young man who assisted us was great.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Photos of Crane's Mill

Services and Amenities of Crane's Mill

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Crane's Mill

Crane’s Mill was designed to present a community atmosphere with well-lit streets and walking paths all leading conveniently to the Grande Entrance in Towne Square, the popular focal spot of the community where the elegant dining room, auditorium and fitness center await. In addition, the setting takes full advantage of the natural space, with lush landscaping and open areas teeming with abundant wildlife. Best of all, the campus is conveniently located in West Caldwell in Essex County, New Jersey—a location that boasts a secluded campus that is also within easy reach of shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and more.

Independent Living at Crane’s Mill comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, from cozy 504-square-foot studio apartments to magnificent 1,700-square-foot two bedroom, two-bath single-level cottage homes. All major appliances, snow removal, landscaping, and utilities associated with your home are the community's responsibility.

Map of Crane's Mill