Hunterdon Care Center

Reviews of Hunterdon Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hunterdon Care Center

August 26, 2013

By Ubertosa

I really liked The Hunterdon. The majority of the staff that I dealt with was very caring.

August 14, 2011

By Sherry630

After visiting several rehabilitation centers in Hunterdon county I decided on HCC for my mother. I liked that it was relatively small and separate from nursing home. The nurses, PT staff and Pt doc was excellent. They all went above and beyone to care for my mother.

Services and Amenities of Hunterdon Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hunterdon Care Center

Hunterdon Care Center is in Flemington, New Jersey, which offers many activities and attractions, including the 9/11 Memorial, the Northlandz miniature railroad, the Paradise Golf Center and the Black River and Western Railroad. Various types of eateries are found all over Flemington, which also offers various shopping options, including Liberty Village Premium Outlets.

The Hunterdon Care Center offers respite care and services for pain management, diabetes management, orthopedic care and cardiac care. Residents with Alzheimer's disease live in a secure Alzheimer's unit, with walkable, easy-to-navigate hallways to help prevent them from wandering off. To help maintain their cognitive and social skills and to help them enjoy life more, these residents are offered special activities.

All residents at the Hunterdon Care Center have private rooms with access to television. Social activities are also offered, and state-of-the-art fitness centers help residents maintain their physical health. All residents receive three nutritious, gourmet-style meals daily, all prepared by registered dietitians who adhere to each residents' dietary needs and restrictions as well as their general food preferences.

Map of Hunterdon Care Center