The Iris Senior Living
Offers Independent Living
Reviews of The Iris Senior Living
Independent Living Reviews for The Iris Senior Living
July 02, 2019
I am/was a resident of this facility
September 25, 2013
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Questions about The Iris Senior Living
Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Iris Senior Living. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
80’s 65% Women 35% Men. Socials, Activities, Outings
What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?
Museums, Shopping, Dining, and the Missouri River
What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Iris Senior Living has organized?
Trips to Fort Benton, Helena and Glacier National Park.
What transportation services does The Iris Senior Living offer to independent living residents?
Anywhere in Great Falls, Monday-Friday
What makes the chef or dining program at The Iris Senior Living exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?
Made from scratch healthy well balanced meals served restaurant style, with a choice of 2 entrees, several sides and a full salad bar.
What common areas are available for independent living residents?
Living room, Dining room, Activities room, 2 outside covered patios, and 2 additional sitting areas on each floor.
What safety features or security measures does The Iris Senior Living offer to independent living residents?
Staff on hand 24/7, safety pendants and emergency pull cords in all rooms.
If The Iris Senior Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
We are pet friendly(no additional fee) and have a large privacy fenced backyard.
Does The Iris Senior Living work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?
Costs for The Iris Senior Living
Cost of Independent Living
Services and Amenities of The Iris Senior Living
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500
- Independent Living Starting At: $3095/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 60
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only
About The Iris Senior Living
The Iris Senior Living in Great Falls is a beautiful community for independent adventurers located in the heart of Montana. The Iris provides a basecamp for a wide range of outdoor adventures offering a haven of rich arts, culture, and history in a vibrant, modern community where an expansive, unspoiled, diverse landscape renews one’s spirit!
The Iris is a place of vibrancy and life – promoting meaning and joy in the lives of residents, families, and our team members of Great Falls, MT. Elders inspire us, motivate us, guide and direct us. As we work to create an empowering, caring, growing culture for elders, we are also creating our own future. After all, we are all elders-in-waiting.
As part of your community living experience, you can choose to enjoy:
- Weekly chair yoga classes
- Nutrition classes
- Legacy collection – Tiny Stories project
- Music therapy
- Computer or tablet instruction including email, Skype®, Facebook®, YouTube®, and more
- Social engagement with friends
- Crafts, art, and other creative endeavors
- Musical performances
- Educational seminars
- Bus outings and trips for shopping, excursions and recreational events
- Wellness programs and consultation
- Scheduled local transportation including doctor appointments
Your monthly rent already includes:
- Three meals served restaurant-style
- Monitored care team call system
- Onsite staffing 24/7
- Maintenance of apartment and grounds
- All utilities (telephone and cable may be extra)
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
Bonus: All residents have access to the following additional services:
- Medication reminders
- Personal shopping
- Travel arrangement assistance
- Appointment scheduling or attendant
- Pet walker/sitter
- Personal laundry assistance
- Companion for dining, exercise, hiking or other activity
- Full service beauty salon/barber shop onsite
- Discount on membership at Coastal Fitness!
What Makes Us Special
You will have an opportunity to make your contribution to our family, which makes The Iris Senior Living the distinctive place that it is – it is people that make a community. We recognize that people make all the difference. Treating people well – with respect, trust, care, and good humor – can be quite contagious.Get Costs