Eagles Manor Apartments

Reviews of Eagles Manor Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Eagles Manor Apartments

May 17, 2013

By Sally10

The Eagles Manor is one of the lower priced places. I have a studio apartment and although I don't feel that I have as much independence or privacy as I have before, it's nice and I'm quite enjoying not having to cook my meals, and food is okay. The staff, from the office personnel down to maintenance, is very nice and very helpful. They have some chair exercise programs every morning for half and hour and for five days in a week, as well as Bingo and other card games. They also take us shopping about once a week. They don't have very good window covering and I would like them to furnish blinds. But they're pretty good in giving residents what they need.

About Eagles Manor Apartments

Eagles Manor Apartments is a senior living provider in Great Falls, Montana that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Eagles Manor Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Eagles Manor Apartments