Big Bend Woods Healthcare Center

Reviews of Big Bend Woods Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Big Bend Woods Healthcare Center

March 21, 2013

By Kathy15

I preferred Big Bend Woods over others for my mother because of the cleanliness. The facility has a lot of open spaces like windows. I got a room for my mother, it is good. The food is very good, they prepare a balanced meal. The staff were very nice and knowledgeable, very welcoming. I would recommend the place to others.

November 20, 2011

By RachaelLa

While most facilities expect you to spend down your assets while living there and then will extend a medicaid paid bed to those who no longer have any money, Big Bend Woods opens it arms to all sorts of clients, regardless of their ability to pay. It is not the most up to date facility as a result, but it is clean, cheerful, accomodating to residents and their guests, and the staff is long term, kind, always willing to learn more, and spend a great deal of time caring for and being kind to residents of all abilities. I am so impressed with the facility that I have recommended it to several other people who are looking for a home for their loved ones. I couldn't say enough about how wonderful they have been with my aunt.

Services and Amenities of Big Bend Woods Healthcare Center

About Big Bend Woods Healthcare Center

Big Bend Woods Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Valley Park, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Big Bend Woods Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Big Bend Woods Healthcare Center