Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center

June 22, 2011

By WannaFai

I have had a couple of different experiences with Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center in Duluth, Minnesota, both as a relative of a resident and years later helping with ministry at that facility through the church I was attending at the time. My mom was a resident of Chris Jensen for the last 2 1/2 weeks she was alive; she died in September, 2003. She had decided not to pursue further treatment for cancer and was transfered there after a hospital stay. The staff did an excellent job meeting her needs and helping to make her as comfortable as possible during her last days. The nurses on her wing quickly came to recognize me as I stopped by for frequent visits; their personal attention to me helped me through a difficult time. For about a two year period from 2007 through 2009, I assisted with our church's nursing home ministry; I and another church member would lead worship and on occasion I would have the opportunity to preach a short sermon for the residents who came to the chapel on Sunday mornings. While I am now part of another church that has a different emphasis in its outreach ministry, it was a blessing being able to help, and again I found the staff generally helpful and friendly as they assisted with getting the residents seated and then taken back to their rooms after service. We also appreciated the facility welcoming our ministry and providing a well-equipped space to hold a traditional church service. One area of improvement for the facility would be that its amenities are somewhat lacking compared to other assisted living options in the Duluth area; there are some newer or more recently remodeled facilities with nicer accommodations and a greater variety of offerings. However, Chris Jensen is fully equipped to offer a wide range of services for patients with a variety of care needs, and again the friendliness and care from the staff seemed second to none.

Services and Amenities of Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center

Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Duluth, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chris Jensen Health & Rehabilitation Center