Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford

Reviews of Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford

Assisted Living Reviews for Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford

January 19, 2015

By Paul104703750

The Presbyterian Village is very well organized and clean. The staff is very good, and the food is very good as well. They have activities like bingo and sing-alongs which my wife participates in.

July 14, 2013

By caring88561

The environment at Presbyterian Village seemed okay. I was there this afternoon and my great aunt was getting some personal care. She looks a lot cleaner and okay. I like how the staff works with her.

June 21, 2013

My mother-in-law entered Presbyterian Villages of Michigan when she was 78 years old until she passed away at 91 years old. She was in a unit with four apartments in each corner and there was a utility room in the middle for those apartments. We spent every Sunday evening with her and she loved every moment that she was there.

December 01, 2011

By Social Worker # 1

I think that Village of Redford is a good choice for placement for someone who is looking for placement for a friend or a family member. The Village of Redford has studio apartments for their residents and is considered to be a facility that offer their services to low and fixed income individuals that would like to live in a nice quiet suburban homey environment. The residents' rooms were nice and clean and the residents' rooms do not smell. The neighborhood is nice and beautiful and well landscaped, maintained and structured. While there, I noticed that the staff there treat their residents like family and the residents appear to be happy there as I watched them interact with one another.The food also looked very tasty and the residents seem to be enjoying the food without any complaints. I would have to rank this facility on a five stars rating for it skills.

Nursing Home Reviews for Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford

About Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford

Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford is a senior living provider in Redford, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford for more details on services and rates.

Map of Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford