Medway Country Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

115 Holliston Street , Medway, MA 02053
Medway Country Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Medway Country Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Medway Country Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

July 15, 2014

By capndon66

If your loved one suffers from Dementia I would not recommend this facility. My mom lived out the last 10 months of her life in this facility and it did not seem they were truly qualified to care for advanced dementia residents. The activities are very limited and most of the time residents just sit and or sleep in the halls. It was not uncommon to witness residents in distress when visiting. The facility is also in need of maintenance and modernization. There are a few staff members which do a great job and they make up for some of the facilities shortcomings. Consider better options for care before placing your loved one in this facility.

March 09, 2014

By Shannewc

this is by far the worst place. Nurses are rude, they don't care, my father was in the rehab part and the week he was there all I could think of was how unlucky the residence are that have to spend out there remaining life here are. If you love your loved ones seek out a better place.

March 27, 2012

By luvable852

My grandmother lived out the last three years of her life her. It was by far the worst years of her life . If i could have afforded to take her to a better facility than the one her children put her in i would have . The staff is unhappy and they do not interact with the patients more than they have to . As you walk through it has the feeling of everyone just sitting waiting to die. There are no activities planned for the residents , they have a dinner room and cards and a few games but other than that nothing unless you buy it for them. The food was sub-par and the meals were very small.

Services and Amenities of Medway Country Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Medway Country Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

Medway Country Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Medway, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Medway Country Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Medway Country Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation