Golden Livingcenter - Dexter House

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Dexter House

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - Dexter House

September 15, 2015

By Ann McGregor

The cna (nurses aids) don't seem too happy there, my father would ring for water or assistance, and got nothing but grief and attitude from them. I also noticed a noticeable stench of feces upon entering the building each time on the main floor, I complained about it, but nothing happens.

July 31, 2015

By dexterhouseresident

Placed here for rehabilition therapy for month's stay. Doctor for facility inept & un-cooperative in dealing with any type of pain management medicine, needed to file a grievance with my insurance company to take action. Ended up transferring to a better facility. I recommend a facility with more experienced physicians, also there is no parking at this facility, which is ridiculious.

July 13, 2014

By donnasol

I would not have too much concern if all my loved one really needed was good Rehab ( OT/PT )...the gym and staff are excellent. The medical side of things, however, is a bit less than confidence building. The food is rather terrible, and even though they "offer" options if you do not like/cannot eat the main meal - you are SOL unless you have visitors who bring your food to you (which we did for 95% of Mom's meals during her brief, ~5 day stay). YOU, the family/loved ones - NEED to be acutely aware and actively involved with the patients care (true of any facility, but MORESO here!). THere is no clear taking of responsibility for any one patient, so accountability is lacking greatly. When a medical issue came up, one which, had anyone bothered to read the hospital instructions/information about what my Mom needed, went thru...the director of nursing was less than helpful at all. Feeling helpless when your loved one is in the care of others is hard, ...feeling like the ones doing the caregiving are: a). incompetent, b). lazy, and c). aloof --- this is NOT OK. We are not returning for any "care" here.

October 20, 2012

By George Glass

The Dexter Houses Rehabilitation Team was exceptional. My friend was recovering from surgery. Due to the experienced, caring and professional staff, she was able to transition to her home, without pain. I highly recommend Dexter House to anyone recovering from surgery.

About Golden Livingcenter - Dexter House

Golden Livingcenter - Dexter House is a senior living provider in Malden, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Dexter House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Dexter House