Homewood at Williamsport

Reviews of Homewood at Williamsport

Assisted Living Reviews for Homewood at Williamsport

April 27, 2012

By Acolli17

While approaching the facility, I was greeted by the exterior view which seemed very pleasant and clean-something quite unusual for the area this facility is located in. Upon entering, I was "greeted" by older folks in wheel-chairs whom acknowledged my presence simply by staring at me. However, once I said hello they promptly returned the gesture. I soon came upon a desk where a lady was busily filling paperwork and making phone-calls; however, she was able to call upstairs for me and direct me to where I needed to go. While walking to the elevator, I noticed the atmosphere to feel very "warm"- mostly due to the fine furniture and many classy pictures hung upon the walls. I was unable to see any of the formal living quarters of the people who lived there, however, most of them seems to be out in common area enjoying one another company while watching television. Eventually I was greeted at the nurses station very professionally before finding the specif nurses I was looking for, all of which were very friendly and energetic. Overall, it seemed like one of the better facilities I have been in, it didn't even smell as terribly as most - which I find to be very common in these facilities.

April 18, 2012

By Reviewer26

The facility seemed very clean and warm. The front desk lady seemed a little bit rude and tired of her job, however, the nurse taking care of Kelley's dad seemed very friendly. She was joking around with the patients and seemed to put everyone in a good mood. It was nice to see this because I was expecting everyone to be lonely and alone in their rooms.

Nursing Home Reviews for Homewood at Williamsport

Services and Amenities of Homewood at Williamsport

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Homewood at Williamsport

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; 60% refund of Entrance Fee (Price: 70% of Entrance Fee); 30% refund of Entrance Fee (Price: 55% of Entrance Fee); 0% Refund of Entrance Fee, anortized at 10% per year for 10 years (Price: 45% of Entrance Fee)

Map of Homewood at Williamsport