Madonna Manor

Reviews of Madonna Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Madonna Manor

August 27, 2015

By Richard112230150

Madonna Manor is good. The rooms and apartments are fair. They have no help to keep them clean and take care of them, and they go through help constantly. They just fired a couple of more this week. It’s a nice facility, and if you could get help in that they could keep, that would be a lot better, and we are giving them a second chance now. Their dining room facility is pretty bad. The food is not suitable for an elderly person. They have stuff like fried chicken nuggets. The setup is very nice as well as the grounds. I would suggest more staffing to take care of the residents as there are 12 residents and only 1 person working.

August 27, 2015

Madonna Manor was nice, but it was out of our price range. The rooms were nice as well as the dining area, but smaller. The staff was helpful and informative.

September 29, 2012

By Anita 1

Madonna Manor is close to home. It's a brand new facility, and the staff seems to be very good at what they do. My father is treated very well.

Services and Amenities of Madonna Manor

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Madonna Manor

Madonna Manor is a senior living provider in Villa Hills, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Madonna Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Madonna Manor