27 Independent Living Communities in Scottsdale, AZ

Also serving communities of Tempe.

Andara

11415 N 114th St., Scottsdale, AZ
Situated near Ancala Country Club, the Andara retirement community is a Scottsdale, Arizona gem. Andara is conveniently located near multiple restaurants, shops and pharmacies, which is a favorite feature among residents. With both independ... (read more)

Tuscany at McCormick Ranch

9000 East San Victor Drive , Scottsdale, AZ
Sabrina: "Tuscany at McCormick Ranch's location and grounds were great. It reminded me of Italy. The rooms were very spacious and very accessible, especially if someone is in a wheelchair. The shower was very open; that's great. The food was fabulou... (read more)

2017, 2018

McDowell Village

8300 East McDowell Road, Scottsdale, AZ
Joe: "I like McDowell Village very much. I'm planning to move there in June of this year. I am very impressed with the general manager. He showed us the place and spent a lot of time with us. The remodeled apartments are excellent, however, the ... (read more)

The Springs of Scottsdale

3212 N. Miller Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Reviewer: "The Springs of Scottsdale was fine. The staff was very nice. I like that area of Scottsdale. They have common areas, dining areas, and sitting areas, but it had much more of a nursing home feel. The apartment was OK. I looked at a two-bedr... (read more)

Overture Kierland 55+ Apartment Homes

7170 E. Tierra Buena Ln., Scottsdale, AZ
Rentals For An Entirely New 55+ Active Adult Life Imagine an active adult 55+ apartment community with resort-style amenities, stylish, modern residences and all of your home maintenance taken care of by friendly staff. Now, imagine that... (read more)

Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

2620 N. 68th Street, Scottsdale, AZ
Nikki: "My mother moved into the independent living of Scottsdale Village Square. The staff members are smiley and friendly. They seem busy and hardworking, and they're nice. My mother has a 1-bedroom with a bathroom and a very small balcony. She ... (read more)

Atria Park of Sierra Pointe

14500 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ
Atria Park of Sierra Pointe is a luxurious, resort-style senior assisted living facility nestled in a residential neighborhood in North Scottsdale, Arizona. The facility is conveniently located within walking distance of shopping, dining an... (read more)

2012, 2016, 2017

Pueblo Sereno

8350 E. McKellips Road, Scottsdale, AZ
Daniel A.: "I enjoy my time as a guest in this neighbor each and every time I visit. The amenities are great, and there is a nice sense of community and friendship that the residents share with each other. The neighborhood is in a nice, safe area and ... (read more)

The Manor Village at Scottsdale

9160 East Desert Cove Avenue, Scottsdale, AZ
pbr1234: "My mother moved to the Manor over 4 years ago to live closer to family in Scottsdale. She was an independent living resident at the Manor Village. The Manor rapidly became a true home for her. Mom truly loved living there and said it wa... (read more)

Liv Generation at Pinnacle Peak

23623 North Scottsdale Rd. , Scottsdale, AZ

Madison Meadows

7211 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ
Jack: "I moved into Madison Meadows. It’s OK and serves its purpose. They have all kinds of activities, games, and different kinds of things. The people are very nice and very helpful. The food is good, but for me it’s not enough; it’s fine for t... (read more)

Brookdale North Chandler

2555 North Price Rd., Chandler, AZ
Brookdale North Chandler is a senior independent living, assisted living and memory care facility located in Chandler, Arizona. The facility provides a variety of personalized assisted living services. The Clare Bridge Place Program for res... (read more)

Brookdale Central Paradise Valley

13240 North Tatum Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ
Located in Phoenix, Arizona, Brookdale Central Paradise Valley is close to Desert Botanical Garden, Kierland Commons Shopping Center and the Stonecreek Golf Club. Visitors give high marks to the facility for its convenient location, spaciou... (read more)

2014

The Palazzo

6250 N 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Samuel: "The Palazzo had pretty much what we were looking for in our price range. It's being renovated extensively, but from what we saw, it met our needs. It wasn't too fancy and it wasn't a dump. The residents that we met and talked to seemed to ... (read more)

Oasis At Mesa Palms

1418 N. Country Club Drive, Mesa, AZ
Jim101: "Really nice place and the people are so friendly. There are many different rooms to choose from and plenty of activities for everyone."

Olive Grove Assisted Living and Memory Care

3014 East Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ
Olive Grove Assisted Living and Memory Care is located near Echo Canyon Recreation Area in Phoenix, Arizona. Residents are pleased by aerobic and yoga programs held in a fitness room, and certified caregivers guide guests through these acti... (read more)

2012

Avista Senior Living North Mountain

350 East Eva Street, Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to Avista Senior Living North Mountain The vision of Avista Assisted Living Homes Phoenix North Mountain is family. We provide a friendly homelike environment where everyone knows their neighbor and we look out for each other. F... (read more)

Avista Senior Living Historic Downtown Mesa

248 North MacDonald, Mesa, AZ
Welcome to Avista Senior Living in Historic Downtown Mesa Nestled in the center of a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood, yet right in the heart of historic downtown Mesa is Avista Senior Living Historic Downtown Mesa. An Assisted Living Home... (read more)

Beatitudes Campus

1610 West Glendale Avenue, Phoenix, AZ
Becky: "I am impressed with Beatitudes Campus because it has the medical facility right there on campus. If it comes time for me to move into a facility, I think the Beatitudes Campus would be my choice. I have had many friends that have been in t... (read more)

2012

Bella Vista Retirement Living

1825 West Emelita Avenue, Mesa, AZ
Barb: "My mother lived in Bella Vista Retirement Living. They don't have memory care there anymore and we had to move her because of memory issues. They were very good. There were rooms on the main, second, and third floor. They remodeled every r... (read more)

2015

At A Glance

There are 27 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,200 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Scottsdale area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 58 reviews of independent living communities in the Scottsdale area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 27 independent living communities in the Scottsdale area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.