Westwind Towers

104 S State St, Elgin, IL 60123
Westwind Towers (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Westwind Towers

About Westwind Towers

It’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labors. Come live in Westwind Tower - a high-rise apartment complex for the active senior 55 years and older. At Westwind Tower, you’ll discover a lively community of people like yourself – people who want the independence of their own fully-equipped apartment, the warmth of good neighbors close by, freedom from the expense and inconvenience of home maintenance, and participation in a self-contained community with easy reach of parks, public transportation and downtown Elgin.

Map of Westwind Towers