The Cottages of Middleton

Reviews of The Cottages of Middleton

Assisted Living Reviews for The Cottages of Middleton

January 18, 2015

By MJC1

My mother stayed at The Cottages because we bought a house out here in Middleton, and we wanted her close. They had horrible food; they just didn't know how to cook. The environment was very nice. She had a beautiful room, and she didn't require a lot of care. The only thing they really did was give her medication and help with some general cleaning. I did the laundry. She was on dialysis three times a week, so I took her to that. The staff and everybody was really nice. They just need training on cooking. They need to get somebody in there who can cook decent meals. They do deserve to have decent food too.

June 20, 2012

By Lovinlife@55

Would have seen the tenants look happier and the staff be more friendly.

About The Cottages of Middleton

The Cottages of Middleton is located just west of Middleton High School. It is dedicated to serving seniors who need some level of assistance, as well as memory care, respite care, and adult day care. Viki Weaver, the Administrator, has an extensive background in senior care.

Adult Day Care - Middleton, Idaho Middleton Chamber - BBB Member The Cottages of Middleton is an active member of the Middleton Chamber of Commerce and a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.

Map of The Cottages of Middleton