Life Care Center of Estero

Reviews of Life Care Center of Estero

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Estero

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Estero

March 27, 2015

My mom is in Estero Life Care Center. It is excellent. It is close to my house here in Florida, and they take care of her very well. The facility that they provide is excellent. She has a private room with a bed and chest drawers. However, they can improve on the communication with the family.

March 31, 2014

By Suzy6

My grandmother has been in Life Care Center. It's a wonderful facility. She's doing therapy; the staff is very good. The room is very, very nice. I have no complaints.

February 28, 2014

I would rate Life Care Center of Estero a higher rating because it wasn't crowded. I chose it because of its location and proximity to where we live, and also because I had heard very good things about it. My first impression was it was a very nice facility. They had many activities available and had more equipment in their rehabilitation. They have an excellent physical therapy department. My husband had very good care and he did very well. Most of the staff were very good and kind. There was one that was not very helpful though. She was the discharge person and she needed to be prodded to get the job done. For the most part, they were lovely and very well-appointed. By summertime, my husband was able to have a room to himself and it worked out very well. Their food was excellent. His meals were delivered to him. He bragged about the food being so good.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Estero

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Life Care Center of Estero

Life Care Center of Estero is a senior living provider in Estero, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Estero for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Estero